• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most you have spent on a disc and what was it?

$50 on a super pearly candy pro firebird. Ended up trading it away eventually.

$80 each on (3) 4x Kenny Glow's. Sold them all and made my money back though. Decided I liked throwing my discs more than collecting them.

28 on a BB roc3 when they first came out.:doh: It doesn't get to fly sadly.

$45 on a bull**** 3rd run CE Valkyrie that was sold to me as a 2nd run. Very pissed off at the time, and still frustrated (was 6-7 years ago). Tried to get my money back, but it was before paypal and "buyer is right" mentality was big, so i had no way to return and get my money back.

I guess it would be $25-$27 for some Big Bird Roc3's. Stashed a couple of them away for now, but added one to my bag as a thrower and love it.

Probably $16 for a special Pink Metal Flake CFR Gator to show support for a course I love. (Noble DGC)

Buy it now!!

I saw a used but really good condition CE Firebird for $50.00 on eBay. It was buy-it-now so I did!
The typical maximum amount I will spend is $20. But I'm starting to collect a LOT OF DISCS ("are you a hoarder") so I've cut my max back to $10.00 (+ shipping) now (unless something really cool comes along haha :doh:)

Upper 30s for a new 20th anniversary Aviar. Willing to pay that again if you have one!

$95 for a set of Steady Ed Hendrick Ashes Discs, $75 for a UV Dolphin, $75 for a Glow Dolphin, and $65 for an Ameoba Stamp Stingray.