• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the one disc everyone MUST have in their bag?

Thats easy I really only need one disc the Aviarhynorccorocoyoteebirdestroptostrikeagleslsidewinderoadrunnervalkyvikionsharkbeastlmonarchalowraith!

I threw craftman's KC Roc.

Was going to buy DX.

Guy I buy discs from tossed me an R-Pro. Love the R-Pro.

Note to everyone, buy what feels/throws good for you.

*edit

Oh and the thread, Teebird hasn't done me wrong yet.

Internet shout out for me! + 10 internetz
tell em about the bongo playin hippies at the course I took ya to;) jj

I am just beginning but I am in love with my 166 Discraft Esp impact. It is definately the most reliable and easy to throw for a weak armed person like me.

But honestly.....I think a KC Pro ROC is equally functional for beginners...it's predictable and forgiving and experts...it's versatility...probably the only disc I have never outgrown from my beginner days.

beat DX TeeBird. Point and shoot.

100 posts! Woo-hoo!

Now every day is a lovely Par. :)

The one disc that you have to have in your bag is probably the one you just lost. Why did I have to throw my Buzzz over the 10' high chain link fence with barbed wire at the top right when the police were having a safty day demonstration?

The one disc everyone should have is probably a midrange and/or a putter that fits their game.

reliable putter.

the three guys i regularly play with all putt with their drivers, then wonder why i out score them even though they all drive farther than me, or wonder why their driver-putts go in all sorts of directions in the wind.

second vote? teebird

The one disc everyone should have is probably a midrange and/or a putter that fits their game.

^^^^^^^amen!

Whatever putter works best for your style, as well as what midrange<s> work best for you. Typical hole....par 3.....1 drive, 1 upshot, 1 putt. Driver is only 1/3 of the hole, you are relying MOST on your short game, so the mids and your putter are the keys!

^^^^^^^amen!

Whatever putter works best for your style, as well as what midrange<s> work best for you. Typical hole....par 3.....1 drive, 1 upshot, 1 putt. Driver is only 1/3 of the hole, you are relying MOST on your short game, so the mids and your putter are the keys!

^^^ Even though I dont think it is exactly what the OP is asking, this is the only reasonable answer.

^^^^^ True. So if what 1 disc do you MOST need.......it would be a putter, afterall you use it for EVERY hole. In fact one step further....a putter you are comfortable and confident with!

How is this any diffferent than the "what's your favorite disc" "If you could only play with one disc" Threads. Why do we have a search feature?

A reliable slow disc that can be used for a variety of 150' and less shots. For me that is an Ion and used to be a Wizard.

Whichever one works for them. There is no panacea disc on the market and there never will be.

Rules of the game to live by!

Okay....tough question(actually quite easy)

I would throw all my discs away and keep my STALKER....why...can putt, approach, and drive in almost any situation.

but overall, and I am sure others will agree, YOU MUST have a BUZZZ or a ROC or both.

As my late buddy would put it, "You can do anything with a BUZZZ!"...as the STALKER is a BUZZZ with more speed and stability and glide.

gl...:thmbup: