• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 circle stamp whippet 174g
9.5/10 circle stamp whippet small ink on back 172g

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11
First Run X-Clone. It weighs 174 grams, Brand new in the bag from the factory with a white stamp that says "first run" on it. I am asking for a friend and I don't have a picture on me. Does anyone have a clue what these would be worth, or has anyone seen another one?

First Run X-Clone. It weighs 174 grams, Brand new in the bag from the factory with a white stamp that says "first run" on it. I am asking for a friend and I don't have a picture on me. Does anyone have a clue what these would be worth, or has anyone seen another one?

I paid $17 for mine outside of the bag. So $20 would be a good ballpark.

10/10 circle stamp whippet 174g
9.5/10 circle stamp whippet small ink on back 172g

10/10 174g circle stamp gazelle
10/10 170g circle stamp gazelle

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but the new/unthrown critter stamped Whippets and Gazelles (running, not field dressed) go for around $20-25. No guess on the tourney Gazelle.

I got my 10/10 circle stamped Eagle for $12 (but it was a really good deal as a favor, I think...thanks lion). I believe $15 is about right. So knock off a few bucks for the condition and you're back to $12 :)

how about some jay birds both are cyclones
green 177g ink on rim 8.5/10 jaybird stamp
tyedye 175g ink on rim 7.5/10 jaybird stamp

the picture of the green one is really bad i know but the stamp only has one spot in the middle missing

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 12
Champion Gator, maybe 7/10, a little pearly and def gummy, ink in rim
IMAG0146.jpg

anyone?

I got a few PMs on the Valks when i posted this, and a lot on the teebirds. I have these up in the market place now. check the links in my sig.

I have some discs that I'm not throwing, and thinking about listing in the marketplace, but I really just dont know how to price them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_2670.jpg

174 Red Four Time JK Pro Valkyrie opaque CE finger printy plastic 8/10 small ink on inner rim
173 Orange Four Time JK Pro Valk not as opaque 8/10 small ink on inner rim
174 yellow Four Time JK Pro Valk not as opaque 7/10 very faded and not visible without looking extremely closely red ink on rim
167 Peach no name champ valk 7/10 small ink on inner rim

IMG_2677.jpg

167 pearly day glow champ teebird, silver stamp, small ink on inner rim 8.5/10
167 pearly day glow champ teebird, blue stamp no ink 10/10
167 pearly day glow champ teebird, blue stamp, no ink 10/10
I want to say that these are .CA tooled 11x's but I cant for certain because of the custom stamp. But the club I got them from last year said they had been sitting on them for at least a couple years. I can just say that they are pearly, and grippier than typical champ plastic.

Scored this today at my local PIAS for $5. It was literally the cheapest disc they were selling. 7.5/10-ish condition CE blend Polaris LS 1.12. 170g. Sweetness.

6931772720_c14b355829_z.jpg

what do flat 7/10 178g ching rancho rocs go for? i understand certain stamps may get more money from certain people but whats a decent range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts