• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so someone just brought it to my attention that my attempt to post a pic of the disc was an epic fail..... It's a 10x KC Pro Teebird with a factory darkside of the moon dye.

yeah i sold a used one for 40ish...but it wasn't max weight or new..the color/dye isn't a real value. is it fingerprinty?

It is the nice, and finger printy plastic.

Although it's supercool. :clap:
Really. :thmbup:
I would love to own it.
But its not really rare, or collectible :( , and people dont usually pay a huge premium for sigs, unlike baseballs, so I would say 20-25 bucks.
$30 if its really special to someone.

Now, if it was the 2008 V.O. VP, the black one with the raised letters, with all those sigs,(they would have to be gold or silver pen) then it would be $$$$$. :)

I have one of those with Val and AJ's sigs they won that year. Also have the black Summit with raised lettering from '09 w/ Sarah Stanhopes and Barry's sigs

I'm sure its a rarity, but has anybody seen or heard of a run of 11x cal glo teebirds that are being used for current tourney stamps. I know stranger things have happened, but I'm just throwing it out there to hear more about the history. Apparently they came from "Disc Golf Values" I would post a pic, but I do not own this disc, but I know its a teebird......i know its glo.........and I know it says CAL on the back, but it has a current...(i think 2011 tourney stamp on it)........any info would be helpful.......thanks

If I remember correctly DGV started selling them for Wintertime Open in CA a couple yrs. ago as fundraisers. They were or maybe still available around 20-25.

The pros sell them for that much to make touring money. If I were to go buy a KC Pro Aviar, I'm not paying over $10 brand spankin' new.

Also, ink on a disc, even a professional signature, will lower value unless you find somebody looking for that signature.

I stand by my assessment.

Still a rare stamp and people will pay what they will pay. I have sold discs for $100 that others wouldn't go more than $40 for so to each his own.

I have a 2012 socal vs norcal champion dominator that they gave out to the players. Was wondering what it's worth since theres not many out there it's 169 weight

pink 150 class ESP Flick 7/10. didn't even know they made them in esp so wondering if it's worth anything?

I got these three discs in an auction last night.
Don't know the exact state of the discs until I receive them.

But what is the value of a 6/10
9x teebird,
9x roc,
super roc 2005 pdga worlds

On the picture the TeeBird is down to the left, the 9x Roc is upper row in the middle and the super roc is up to the right.

No ideas?
Have they got any value?

Attachments

• 553679_10150656742556483_664416482_9449401_1495091385_n.jpg
    553679_10150656742556483_664416482_9449401_1495091385_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 26
any ideas on the shark?

I had a 10/10 max weight one for sale at 30 for a couple months and had no bites. I dropped down to 25 and someone picked it up after a couple weeks. I would say 20 ish depending on color and niftiness of the stamp.

Unless demand suddenly spiked but I do not have any more or throw them so I have no been paying much attention to them.

Cheers - Koffee

I know this may be a stupid question, but are first run PD's worth any more than later runs?

I just bought a 172 g, S-PD, First Run.

I don't really need it though, was curious what I should ask for it

Status
Not open for further replies.