• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10 light ink 175 augusta +/-28

So high end, I could get $28, but worse case scenario I might have to pay someone $28 to get rid of it...:\

math-fail.jpg

+/- signifies an approximation. its a standard symbol used in a variety of disciplines. i didnt know this was a math forum. lets go fifty fifty on a friendship. afterward we can raid the english forums and attempt to convince them that we made up words that already exist.

maybe i missed your point. you were the one that didnt know how much an old wraith was worth right?

And it starts again, ill go ahead and put some odds on this

Jeff for the win +/- 7$

Go

+/- signifies an approximation. its a standard symbol used in a variety of disciplines. i didnt know this was a math forum. lets go fifty fifty on a friendship. afterward we can raid the english forums and attempt to convince them that we made up words that already exist.

maybe i missed your point. you were the one that didnt know how much an old wraith was worth right?

no, $30 is what it's worth more or less, could that be what +/- means? more or less??
I don't know what the hell you're talking about 90% of the time.

so does that mean that you won?
if so, do i win seven dollars or have to give bmast seven dollars?
this whole +/- thing hurts my head, its like 11th grade geometry all over again

that means we all win.
and +/- we don't have to deal with him.

I've been trolling this thread each day laughing my azz off as you two bicker back and forth. It has truly been a hilarious trip. I think I'll go with $20 on Jeff. But to make it interesting, he can only use his left hand and hop around on his right foot. And oh yeah, he's blindfolded. :clap:

I've been trolling this thread each day laughing my azz off as you two bicker back and forth. It has truly been a hilarious trip. I think I'll go with $20 on Jeff. But to make it interesting, he can only use his left hand and hop around on his right foot. And oh yeah, he's blindfolded. :clap:

I would still kick his ass.. like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest... ;)

bout time he got banned. he sent me a pm calling me by name and said we'd talk it over at the next event we both attended. apparently i know him but he never would tell me who he was. hopefully we finally meet and i can buy his firebirds for $10 a piece. or was it +/-$10?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.