• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bout time he got banned. he sent me a pm calling me by name and said we'd talk it over at the next event we both attended. apparently i know him but he never would tell me who he was. hopefully we finally meet and i can buy his firebirds for $10 a piece. or was it +/-$10?:confused:

Just give him $11 for the first and $9 for the second

Dude was trolling hard. He got banned for a personal attack on apdrvya (the posts have been deleted). Somehow, I think he'll be back.

I just wish he could've been banned prior to the personal attack. He pretty much admitted he was trolling with the whole +/- stuff he was doing. It's one thing if you're going to provide an estimate since it's implicit that you can get more or less than that number. If you're going to be a hotshot, at least provide an actual range. For example, Innova DX plastic straight from the factory can be 7 ± 2, depending on where you shop. Simple as that. (If it exceeds $9, it better be a CFR mold or a limited run of some OOP mold or specialty disc).

If you guys want this to be a thread about trolling I can move it to the landfill for you, otherwise let's get back on topic and stop giving attention to the guy who came here to rile you up and get attention.

8/10 175g Q-Mega worth anything other than stock for a champ plastic Aviar? I'm buying it regardless, but just curious.

ohh he was messing with my boy eh....should have told me...would have gathered my crew!
old-post-card-amish-men-at-barn-raising.jpg

163g new FX

d7d88343.jpg

Black Polaris 1.2 never seen the stamp like this before. 172 g 7/10

Polaris 1.2 by deadbody55421, on Flickr

Yellow Teebird with green stamp. Old school bird sitting on the basket.

175g disc is probably a 6/10, stamp is an 8 (just a bit worn but all still there) meet in the middle and call it a 7 since no one is buying this disc to throw it.

Teebird by deadbody55421, on Flickr

2003 USDGC Roc

snapshot (7).jpg It's a 2003 USDGC Champion Roc. Stamp is more or less gone, but it's the roc holding the flag stamp. It feels 175+, it has the ink thats visible in the pic plus 2 ace signatures on the inside rim. It's probably a 6/10. How much would this thing fetch do you think?

Alright heres a disc dump and if you guys could give me an idea on how much all these would get thatd be great.

2 Second First Run Players Cup Buzzzs, both 177.7 10/10
2 APX Swirls, one is 170, the other is 173. Both 7/10
First Run Star Destroyer 175 10/10
CE Valk 169 7/10
Chains Aviar 174.7 9/10

All are uninked
2012-05-16_20-23-34_871.jpg

Black Polaris 1.2 never seen the stamp like this before. 172 g 7/10

Polaris 1.2 by deadbody55421, on Flickr

Yellow Teebird with green stamp. Old school bird sitting on the basket.

175g disc is probably a 6/10, stamp is an 8 (just a bit worn but all still there) meet in the middle and call it a 7 since no one is buying this disc to throw it.

Teebird by deadbody55421, on Flickr

The Polaris 1.2 looks like a Sirius or Quantum plastic disc. Not sure, but that is a recent stamp so it is probably a Quantum Polaris LF. Not particularly sought after, so $10, maybe, due to it's condition. If it is Quantum for sure, maybe $15 to someone looking for that.

The yellow TeeBird is a fairly old stamp, and sought-after, but in anything less than mint, you won't get a lot for it. Maybe $15.

How about this jls 1.2, does anybody seek these? It is unbelievably tacky. It's 8/10 167 no ink
IMAG0265.jpg

JLS's have gone kinda crazy lately.
I have one of these, and I know what you mean about the sticky/tacky plastic. The value depends on if you find someone who really wants a 1.2 (1.1 is the same plastic, in my experience).
Easy $15-20, because of the old stamp and light color and 8/10, but I've seen these things go higher. This is not a bad weight for a JLS, either. Like I said, depends on who is buying.

8/10 175g Q-Mega worth anything other than stock for a champ plastic Aviar? I'm buying it regardless, but just curious.

What stamp?

Appoved stamp, ~$20
Two-color bubble stamp, ~$30
Old, plain stamp, ~$10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.