• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen red leopards and firebirds that werent first runs!

i was going off this old quote from apdrvya as far as completely opaque and mold written outside on the flight plate. could be wrong though i am no CE expert lol

ok. long and short of it...

first run: Blood red, some reds, whites, blueberries, and some translucents. Weight written huge across the nipple with mold written outside on flight plate. Almost completely opaque, almost no light through. All L-molds

^ id say stock price, they are available at a few retailers and tournaments nation wide. I had one in the MP for 20$ and It's still sitting there.

I believe this is a Glow CFR TL - Cal mold - 176g - New/unthrown

thanks in advance

DSCF2094.JPG

ce qjls?

Hey guys i'm looking to get my hands on a couple ce qjls's and was wondering how much I can expect to be spending. I would like to know th price range for the test run bar stamps and the 1.1 bubble stamps.
Thanks in advance!

Hey guys i'm looking to get my hands on a couple ce qjls's and was wondering how much I can expect to ce spending. I would like to know th price range for the test run bar stamps and the 1.1 bubble stamps.
Thanks in advance!

Nice 1.1 Bubble Stamps first runs are going for $25 - 35+, depending on a few factors that are a little complex for this thread. Some have gone for much, much more...

The Test Runs start at about $30 and go up from there. I've seen them go for $28 and I've seen them in the $40's. Just depends on who's pricing and who's buying.

Gateway apache
7/10 when all cleaned up
175g
I have no clue about this disc. I have never even seen one before. Any help would be great. Thanks

b959e7a5.jpg

Gateway apache
7/10 when all cleaned up
175g
I have no clue about this disc. I have never even seen one before. Any help would be great. Thanks

b959e7a5.jpg

Not much, probably 8-10 bucks, it's like a valk kind of.

154466_g.jpg

First run Discraft apx signed by ron russell i know signatures dont bring much what do you guys value this at?

Anyone know what a CE Teebird-L, 175g, with ink on the front, but otherwise great condition, goes for?

CE TEEBIRD-L

That ink is on the front, not the back. It's pretty faded. Otherwise, no ink on the back, and easily 7/10 shape. The sooner someone pegs it down for me the better :D

Also, How about that CE valk in the same picture? 171g, 8/10, no ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts