• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
154466_g.jpg

First run Discraft apx signed by ron russell i know signatures dont bring much what do you guys value this at?

Not an expert, this is my best shot.
I don't know that the First Run adds any value and the signature may actually decrease the value.
If it is a swirl APX, in great condition, it's probably worth about $25-30, maybe more if it's 10/10.
If it is merely a normal APX, then you may be looking at $15-20, if that much.

I'ma guess that's a tourney pro apx... just based on the tyedye rather than swirl design...
maybe 15-20...

Anyone know what a CE Teebird-L, 175g, with ink on the front, but otherwise great condition, goes for?

CE TEEBIRD-L

That ink is on the front, not the back. It's pretty faded. Otherwise, no ink on the back, and easily 7/10 shape. The sooner someone pegs it down for me the better :D

Also, How about that CE valk in the same picture? 171g, 8/10, no ink.

40-45 for either.

Hey guys, could you tell me a little more on these and if they have any value.
The red one is 7/10 with one big gouge at 3oclock and doesn't have a location on the back and is scaled at 165. Beautiful stamp on this one. The white one is also 7/10, plastic is in better shape but stamp is virtually gone. Weighs 175 scaled This one has a different bead on the back(2 circles- not sure the names on these as I am newer to discing). This one also says San Marino on the back. I took pictures of the beads as well.
vfjzw7.jpg

f3reig.jpg

30kvvbn.jpg

Hey I want to sell these if someone is interested but looking to get any idea on a value. Someone??

Hey I want to sell these if someone is interested but looking to get any idea on a value. Someone??

I have sold grid avairs in that condition that were max weight for 15+. They are some sweet aviars IMO. The one on the right will go for less as the stamp is worn almost all the way off. Maybe $22-$25 for both.

Actually meant to say proline, not pro! My bad. That helps the price being proline right?

154466_g.jpg

First run Discraft apx signed by ron russell i know signatures dont bring much what do you guys value this at?

Not an expert, this is my best shot.
I don't know that the First Run adds any value and the signature may actually decrease the value.
If it is a swirl APX, in great condition, it's probably worth about $25-30, maybe more if it's 10/10.
If it is merely a normal APX, then you may be looking at $15-20, if that much.

I'ma guess that's a tourney pro apx... just based on the tyedye rather than swirl design...
maybe 15-20...

IMAG1175-1.jpg

IMAG1174.jpg

is this elite pro as well both of them feel VERY gummy

I would guess so.
The APX was an Elite Pro disc, so any of the old ones are going to be Elite Pro plastic. Elite Pro was kinda sorta but not really like Elite X, so that is the comparison you should make.

The discs that were posted are not swirls, that was something totally different. They are just Elite Pro APX's. There is no real market for them. The tye-dye doesn't really add that much to them either. Ron Russell's signature would only help if you found somebody looking for Ron Russell's signature.

In short, they are like most of my discs: A lot higher on cool factor than they are on value. Both of those are going to be in the $10-$15 range. Sadly, they would have been in the $10-$15 range when they were brand new. Tye Dye Elite Pro used to retail for $12 back in the day.

^^so, what you're saying is I was right. I sold an elite pro apx for $20 recently...
thanks for the confirmation there three putt :\ :D

ALL cfr tl's are CAL tooled I believe.
<$20.

Your appraisals are kinda off lately.

Those First Run APX are worth some coin, one sold at auction on here for 45 a few months ago..

DSCF2094.JPG

...and this is a late run CE Glow, worth probably around 60-70 to someone who actually knows what it is...

Last edited:

Those First Run APX are worth some coin, one sold at auction on here for 45 a few months ago..
$45 is high for an APX. You can get an old Elite Pro APX on Feebay for less than that. The only APX other than the swirls that were "special" that I recall were the white ones from the '98 GLO. One of those would probably sell for some good change.

DSCF2094.JPG

...and this is a late run CE Glow, worth probably around 60-70 to someone who actually knows what it is...

Sounds better. i researched the event from 2004 and it said in players pack "Custom stamped Innova Champion Edition Teebird TL"

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts