• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? That's less than what it costs 5 years ago. It's the same plastic as the opaque 11x KC Champion TeeBirds (CA mold).

Does anyone know some history about these?
they have these at the play it again in town. maybe not the same taffy-ish plastic, but the tooling and everything is the same. have one just like yours in my bag that i got a couple months ago.

Pink FR Champion Gator with rainbow stamp

I won this disc years ago. Wondering what its worth. New 174g FR Pearly Pink Champion Gator with rainbow stamp.

Attachments

• 2012-06-13_05-46-48_251.jpg
    2012-06-13_05-46-48_251.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 58
  • 2012-06-13_05-46-59_777.jpg
    2012-06-13_05-46-59_777.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 25
Sorry for the big pic.
10x TeeBird
174g, 9/10, still has flashing.
I'm interested to see if the added stamp adds anything. Is that a Maceman stamp?
picture.php

Next Pic.
CE TeeBird. Originally natural clear color but aged to tan, dyed red for visibility (I kept losing it in the dirt).
Some ink, 171g, 7+/10.
Any ideas? I know the ink and dye will affect the value somewhat. But I'm looking to sell and not sure how much.
picture.php

Just picked up a 175g 2008 jbird mt. Pleasant open roc 9/10 would be a ten if not for super faded ink on the back.feels like pro plastic not sure though.thanks

Anyone know how much a Zone Driven blueberry CE valk is worth? New. 175

These are difficult to put a price on because you dont see them often, especially blueberry ones. I have a red 175 mint zd 1st run just like your blueberry. The guy I got it from had several and ebayed one that went for a little over $400, about 430 I think. Just recently I watched two reds on eBay that only went for $177 & $197. I would say $200-250 based on that for yours.

it's a teebird or a TL? and what run is it? 4th or 5th?

It's a TB mold.
Not sure if 4th or 5th, but based on the opaqueness (very opaque), I would say 4th if not earlier. But then again, I'm no expert.

teebirds were only 4th and 5th run. TL's run all five.
probably 50ish in value though.

teebirds were only 4th and 5th run. TL's run all five.
probably 50ish in value though.

Didn't know that, now I do.
Was hoping I could get more than 50.
Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts