• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
champion plastic retails for $14.... can you prove its the same..? ... :popcorn:

2 Thoughts Here:

1) I had an opaque champion Banshee that I sold a while ago. The plastic felt amazing and it brought in $10, I think. Didn't add ANY value. It looked just like the Leo pictured.

2) I do have one Leopard that has a 2x stamp but is actually a pre-barry (and I have seen a couple others like this)....very easy to tell as it has half the dome of a 2x. Is your disc flat like a PB or is it just the opaque plastic that you had a question about?

I am curious as to what that stamp is too, as I have a couple CE valks with it

Sorry for the big pic.
10x TeeBird
174g, 9/10, still has flashing.
I'm interested to see if the added stamp adds anything. Is that a Maceman stamp?
picture.php

2 Thoughts Here:

1) I had an opaque champion Banshee that I sold a while ago. The plastic felt amazing and it brought in $10, I think. Didn't add ANY value. It looked just like the Leo pictured.

Well those opaque Champion Banshees are pretty much all there is, I've never seen a Banshee in today's more clear Champion plastic.

Hasn't helped those sell, unfortunately.

I have one that's more transparent.
also, champion panthers are more opaque like this.

Didn't know that, now I do.
Was hoping I could get more than 50.
Thanks for the help.

very doubtful.

I'll second that, given the condition of the stamp and ink. Someone might bite @ 55-60, but more likely you'd put it at $65 and get offers for 50-55, which falls into apdrvya's "50ish" estimate.

I noticed feebay has been kind to T-molds though lately, so you could get lucky there.

------------------------------------------

I'll second that, given the condition of the stamp and ink. Someone might bite @ 55-60, but more likely you'd put it at $65 and get offers for 50-55, which falls into apdrvya's "50ish" estimate.

I noticed feebay has been kind to T-molds though lately, so you could get lucky there.

------------------------------------------

agreed, ebay will be your best bet. I just bought a t-mold with the little wing dye for $45 in better condition than this one.

Really? That's less than what it costs 5 years ago. It's the same plastic as the opaque 11x KC Champion TeeBirds (CA mold).

Does anyone know some history about these?

yeah but i think most want proline or pre barrys so the market for that leopard is basically retail

2nd run CE Leopard with factory dye. 8/10 169

64773_lg.jpg

10x KC Whippet with factory dye 10/10 175

55607_lg.jpg

Archon is still too new to have appreciated in value, its worth $20.
I have the exact same disc, color and stamp, its gonna be a while before it's in demand.
Not sure on the Firechicken, its money, but that much ink is gonna discourage a few peeps.

First run Z Nuke. Field thrown/no ink/174g/ >9/10. Kicker is its a tye dye and I've never seen one before.

Here is the nuke

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20120613_181952.jpg
    IMG_20120613_181952.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20120613_172259.jpg
    IMG_20120613_172259.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8
Pro Pig, Orange, 175g, Chrome stamp, 10/10

I'm curious about it's worth. I'm also wondering about colors. I have a thrower that's orange and I've seen one other player who had an orange, but that's it. Every other Pro Pig that I've seen has been white. Were there other colors?

Note: the camera doesn't do the color justice. It's a very bright orange.

Attachments

• Pig.jpg
    Pig.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 23
What are those test configuration s-pd's going for new, the ones that look just like an eagle x? 175. I like them but have not seen that many up for sell.

25ish on the pig

That ce firebird up a bit.. 35ish maybe a buck or two more for x-mold

Status
Not open for further replies.