• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I don't have a picture but I had a chance to buy 3 NEW white First Run ESP Surges. They were ink free and weighed 165 each. I had no idea if these had any value so I passed on them. Any idea what they would go for? Thanks guys.

Ok thinking of buying this so what do you think. Pearly, opaque champion Orc, 166g 7-8/10 condition. I was thinking 20 bucks.

WAqAm.jpg

great discs but no market for them. retail or less

7511720034_770e39be3e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

9.8/10 *D Destroyer weighing in at 172 grams and has no ink. How much is it worth roughly?

i have never seen one on here sell for over 20 and i can't really see them going higher. but people do list them for 25 but end up trading them for like 2discs they rarely sell for over 20

Hey guys, I don't have a picture but I had a chance to buy 3 NEW white First Run ESP Surges. They were ink free and weighed 165 each. I had no idea if these had any value so I passed on them. Any idea what they would go for? Thanks guys.

not a ton.. i have seen the blue,black, red and orange ones go for $20+ but i would think somehwere around $18-20ish on the surges b/c of color and weight

Edited to blank

Last edited:
Thanks, I can get them for $5ish a pop so I will definitely be scooping them up and taking them to the marketplace.
not a ton.. i have seen the blue,black, red and orange ones go for $20+ but i would think somehwere around $18-20ish on the surges b/c of color and weight

found some old stuff in a box....

1995 Japan Open.....150 g 10/10 i think its a viper, but feels like millenium

SE TeeBird, soak dye job, 169 g 8-8.5/10

battle roc still in sealed bag, 426 of 1550 178 g....what if it was 31 of 1550 and 180g?

Attachments

• viper 1995 JPO.jpg
    viper 1995 JPO.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SE TeeBird.jpg
    SE TeeBird.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 13
  • heroic battle roc.jpg
    heroic battle roc.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 12
Battle Roc, $100 pretty much no matter what number it is, and at $100 it won't fly off the shelf. It seems that 4x Kennys are more valuable and well that's just daft.

A few I just purchased

1580bib.jpg

Top Left = QJLS scaled at 168.5. 10/10 only some storage wear.
Top Right = DX Bulldog scaled at 170.9. 8/10 stamp is perfect but some wear on the bottom rim.
Bottom Left = Buzzz GT scaled at 167.4. 10/10 a little storage wear that has flaked off a little of the stamp. So maybe a 9.5/10
Bottom Right = Elite-Z MRV TM scaled at 168.2. 10/10 a slight amount of storage wear. This one doesn't look like any of the other Elite-Z MRVs I have ever seen. This looked special and I hope it is.

Also, these will all be going to the marketplace after I get them all priced.
Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts