• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are patient I bet you could find someone who would pay closer to 30, but it is under 170, so it could be tough.

1580bib.jpg

Top Left = QJLS scaled at 168.5. 10/10 only some storage wear.
Top Right = DX Bulldog scaled at 170.9. 8/10 stamp is perfect but some wear on the bottom rim.
Bottom Left = Buzzz GT scaled at 167.4. 10/10 a little storage wear that has flaked off a little of the stamp. So maybe a 9.5/10
Bottom Right = Elite-Z MRV TM scaled at 168.2. 10/10 a slight amount of storage wear. This one doesn't look like any of the other Elite-Z MRVs I have ever seen. This looked special and I hope it is.

Also, these will all be going to the marketplace after I get them all priced.
Thanks again guys!

I would say 15 to 20 on that mrv (its actually a later z run and I know discraft is known for being consistent, but there is significant difference in stability from the older to newer z mrv's IMHO.........i've got a bunch of them. You might get more for the older z stamps, but thats only if you bump into somebody like me who loves to throw them

I posted the other day but these must have gotten lost in translation.. Anyone know what these may be worth

Is this a 1st Run Stamp on this Firebird? Or SE or what? Also, what's it worth? 175g 10/10

6RXqM.jpg

21LuO.jpg

Also this-

zIgTq.jpg

Disc itself is probably 8/10, but the stamp is obviously worn and there is ink on the back, though very faded. 175g I would say 7/10.

1580bib.jpg

Top Left = QJLS scaled at 168.5. 10/10 only some storage wear.
Top Right = DX Bulldog scaled at 170.9. 8/10 stamp is perfect but some wear on the bottom rim.
Bottom Left = Buzzz GT scaled at 167.4. 10/10 a little storage wear that has flaked off a little of the stamp. So maybe a 9.5/10
Bottom Right = Elite-Z MRV TM scaled at 168.2. 10/10 a slight amount of storage wear. This one doesn't look like any of the other Elite-Z MRVs I have ever seen. This looked special and I hope it is.

Also, these will all be going to the marketplace after I get them all priced.
Thanks again guys!

QJLS for that stamp, at that weight, $15, maybe more.

Is this a 1st Run Stamp on this Firebird? Or SE or what? Also, what's it worth? 175g 10/10

6RXqM.jpg

Also this-

zIgTq.jpg

Disc itself is probably 8/10, but the stamp is obviously worn and there is ink on the back, though very faded. 175g I would say 7/10.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts