• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a lot of discs that I don't know the value of.
Barstamp Gazelle 7/10 ink on back
Barstamp Gremlin 8/10 ink on back
Barstamp Cobra 8/10 ink on back
Tie Dye Elite X MRV 9/10 no ink
Barstamp Birdie 6/10 ink on back
Barstamp Viper 8/10 ink on back
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

One quick question about that buzzz of mine, a few posts up, which I assumed was a Wasp Tooled Buzzz. According to the research I did it seems like what I have is just a Bar Stamp Buzzz. On the inner rim it says Buzzz instead of Wasp. Is that correct?? If so, what exactly is this disc, a 2nd run or something?? Also, what is it worth??

the "tooling" refers to the raised lettering on the underside of the disc. if it says "WASP" then they are worth a little more. first runs, other '04 buzzzs, and 2nd first runs were ran with the wasp inner rim. anything that says "BUZZZ" with the bar stamp is still valuable but not as much. they go for around $40-$50 new and are worth less depending on how used they are.

Huh? Players Cup Buzzz SS? From 2007? Buzzz SS just came out last year.

Maybe you guys are talking about a different disc, I'm confused.

i could be wrong but i thought there were cryztal buzzz ss from the players cup one year. the one in the pic i know isnt cryztal flx but it may be a regular cryztal buzzz.

Thanks FishMich, I appreciate the clarification. It's in great shape, noticeably flatter than the 4 ESP Buzzzs I carry.

Also I forgot about the 8/10 Pro D Wasp with ink and the old 8/10 Pro D Hawk with ink

$6 apiece tops. Even if they're OOP, they're still lightly worn base plastic. And the Buzzz is the only collectible Discraft disc, with VERY few exceptions.

Champion Gator, maybe 7/10, a little pearly and def gummy, ink in rim
IMAG0146.jpg

I have a yellow pearly 8/10 bar stamp buzzz tooled buzz. 175g

Attachments

• IMG_20120407_131807.jpg
    IMG_20120407_131807.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20120407_131816.jpg
    IMG_20120407_131816.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 19
qgOZt.jpg

Found this in my buddies trunk today. He had no idea what he had, was just using it as a practice disc...

I would say it's 7/10 with ink on the back. 180g.

huh...seems like 8, 10, and 11x rocs are more common. haven't seen as many niners...

That 9x roc is probably worth between $75-$150 in that condition. I think a new one could fetch over $200.

Really, it is priceless as a thrower. I have a 9x just like that in the bag, but with a black stamp. Throws sweet enough for me to get a little duckbutter going every time.

A place by my house has 5-6 brand new 11x Champion Eagles. Some are pretty opaque for champion. He wants $16 a piece for them. Are these worth that?

^^^check the weights. as long as they're 170+ you can get 22-25 for them. seems like the price has gone up a bit on these recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts