• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mint, but it's 9/10 with no ink and I was planning on getting it signed if go to the USDGC this year.

9/10 might keep price up...just mint are so rare the value is high esp for the collectors. i wouldn't think a round or two would ding it up too badly.

the zonedriven looks like it is the wrong color...maybe i'm crazy but doesn't look like a ice ghost stamp from FB.

What are San Marino mold 12x avairs going for these days. Max weight

7049227845_c3da3ccd76.jpg

Anybodys

So the zipper top has no ink, but what's the condition and the weight? I had a CE zipper top Rhyno (10/10) that I couldn't move for the longest time at $35 and finally unloaded it for $30. That's probably going to be your starting point and working down if it's less than 175, depending on the wear, and because it's a clear, iDyed disc.

Last night, I was almost thinking that rhyno was NOT a factory dye. It looks way too much like a bird to be factory dyed IMHO.

So the zipper top has no ink, but what's the condition and the weight? I had a CE zipper top Rhyno (10/10) that I couldn't move for the longest time at $35 and finally unloaded it for $30. That's probably going to be your starting point and working down if it's less than 175, depending on the wear, and because it's a clear, iDyed disc.

It's 175. The stamp has a little wear and there is a little wear around the rim. I'd say it's 8.5/10.

I'm not really interested in selling seeing as I am a Rhyno thrower. I'm really just trying to see what kind of steal i got.

I would like to sell the Buzzz though.

do you know if it is a buzzz or a buzzz ss? i wanna say they made some of those as ss's that year. does the stamp have any writing? is this the cryztal flx or just cryztal? if its a clear cryztal flx(which it would say on the stamp) you are looking at $60+ in that condition. if it is just a cryztal buzzz or buzzz ss then id say around $30ish. it looks like its regular cryztal but pics can be deceiving.

It's 175. The stamp has a little wear and there is a little wear around the rim. I'd say it's 8.5/10.

I'm not really interested in selling seeing as I am a Rhyno thrower. I'm really just trying to see what kind of steal i got.

I would guess $20-25 on the Rhyno.

do you know if it is a buzzz or a buzzz ss? i wanna say they made some of those as ss's that year. does the stamp have any writing? is this the cryztal flx or just cryztal? if its a clear cryztal flx(which it would say on the stamp) you are looking at $60+ in that condition. if it is just a cryztal buzzz or buzzz ss then id say around $30ish. it looks like its regular cryztal but pics can be deceiving.

It's definitely a Buzzz SS. There is nothing saying it's a Crystal FLX. So it looks like it's the $30 Crystal Buzzz SS.

Pardon my gateway ignorance, but are Elements x's OOP........and if so what would they go for? for one close to max weight?

how about this 179g weighed out kc pro 11x gazelle 8/10 because of stamp wear other wise like new

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 7
Wasp Tooled Buzzz, 1X Barry Champion Beast, 11X Champion Firebird

Curious as to what these discs are worth, if anything. I would appreciate the help, thanks.

Oranish/Red Wasp Tooled Buzzz: 9/10, no ink, no damage. Doesn't have a weight on it, feels to be about 176.

Green 1X Champion (Barry) Beast: 9/10, no damage, minor fading of stamp, no weight.

Clear 11X Champion (Ken) Firebird: 7/10, rainbow stamp has some fading. not sure of the weight

Attachments

• beast.jpg
    beast.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 16
  • fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 23
  • buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21
It's definitely a Buzzz SS. There is nothing saying it's a Crystal FLX. So it looks like it's the $30 Crystal Buzzz SS.

Huh? Players Cup Buzzz SS? From 2007? Buzzz SS just came out last year.

Maybe you guys are talking about a different disc, I'm confused.

Bar Stamp BUZZZ

One quick question about that buzzz of mine, a few posts up, which I assumed was a Wasp Tooled Buzzz. According to the research I did it seems like what I have is just a Bar Stamp Buzzz. On the inner rim it says Buzzz instead of Wasp. Is that correct?? If so, what exactly is this disc, a 2nd run or something?? Also, what is it worth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts