• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas?
I got these three discs in an auction last night.
Don't know the exact state of the discs until I receive them.

But what is the value of a 6/10
9x teebird,
9x roc,
super roc 2005 pdga worlds

On the picture the TeeBird is down to the left, the 9x Roc is upper row in the middle and the super roc is up to the right.

Attachments

• 553679_10150656742556483_664416482_9449401_1495091385_n.jpg
    553679_10150656742556483_664416482_9449401_1495091385_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 28
KGrHqRHJDoE9BKw9V-jBPWZJptog60_12.jpg

Weight? I'm assuming it's a first run and the condition is 10/10. If it's heavy, probably a bill with that sparkle stamp.

I just acquired a two-tone (green/blue and purple) Titanium Stalker. The info I have is that they are shipping one two tone with every 50 disc Ti order. Any thoughts on what this might be worth? Ill put some pics up shortly...

Wondering what this thing is worth 10/10 170g Factory dye from what I was told.

Ok so someone just brought it to my attention that my attempt to post a pic of the disc was an epic fail..... It's a 10x KC Pro Teebird with a factory darkside of the moon dye.

Pro Firebird (CE??)

I was wondering if this Pro Firebird was worth anything. It is yellow with a majority of the stamp worn off. The disc has some scuffs on the plate but the rim is in good shape. My question is: is this CE plastic?? If so, what would you value it at. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• proFB.jpg
    proFB.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 32
I was wondering if this Pro Firebird was worth anything. It is yellow with a majority of the stamp worn off. The disc has some scuffs on the plate but the rim is in good shape. My question is: is this CE plastic?? If so, what would you value it at. Thanks for the help.

What is the weight? If it is max weight that will help your cause.. I think you could get around $20 for it if it's on the heavy side.

I'm sure its a rarity, but has anybody seen or heard of a run of 11x cal glo teebirds that are being used for current tourney stamps. I know stranger things have happened, but I'm just throwing it out there to hear more about the history. Apparently they came from "Disc Golf Values" I would post a pic, but I do not own this disc, but I know its a teebird......i know its glo.........and I know it says CAL on the back, but it has a current...(i think 2011 tourney stamp on it)........any info would be helpful.......thanks

Cryztal FLX Magnet

I was curious as to what this Cryztal FLX Magnet is worth (not sure of the weight). A few scuffs on the plate, but in great shape other than that, 8/10.

Attachments

• magnet.jpg
    magnet.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 18
I've got a 176gm Champion Coyote. It says "Merry Christmas 2009 From Your Friends at Innova" on the front with a winter stamp. I ran across this at my local bike shop awhile back and picked it up. Any value to this?

Attachments

• Innova Coyote.jpeg
    Innova Coyote.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19
Ok so someone just brought it to my attention that my attempt to post a pic of the disc was an epic fail..... It's a 10x KC Pro Teebird with a factory darkside of the moon dye.

yeah i sold a used one for 40ish...but it wasn't max weight or new..the color/dye isn't a real value. is it fingerprinty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts