• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new - 175g - 'pro line' jk aviar x

pre 3x proto. anybody?

Attachments

• asdfadsfdsfr 013.jpg
    asdfadsfdsfr 013.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 42
  • asdfadsfdsfr 014.jpg
    asdfadsfdsfr 014.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18
new - 175g - 'pro line' jk aviar x

pre 3x proto. anybody?

These used to go in $40-50 range but haven't seen many for sale in the last couple years. I paid $35 for a heavy new one about a year ago and think it was a good deal. Great soft plastic, all my putters are the very similar soft 4x JK's.

depends entirely on what stamp and mold it is.
this is the stamp, just on a champ disc.

2008-Innova-Eco-Star-Roc-Green-West-Sayeed-Stamp.jpg

These used to go in $40-50 range but haven't seen many for sale in the last couple years. I paid $35 for a heavy new one about a year ago and think it was a good deal. Great soft plastic, all my putters are the very similar soft 4x JK's.

yeah...i figured somewhere in that range and possibly higher. a new 3x seems like it would go from $40-$50 so i would imagine this would fetch a bit more? thanks for the info!

2znwakg.jpg

25714ap.jpg

14iphew.jpg

Hey guys just wondering if any of these have any value. Scooped them up from someone who hasn't played in the last couple years. The cheetah is scaled at 170 and is 6/10. The shark is scaled at 151 and is 7.5/10 and the Magnet is scaled at 175 and is in great condition. easy 9/10. Thanks guys, just price checking before I put a sale thread together.

Champion Stingrays - Multi Purpose Disc

akvexu.jpg

Tannish one is scaled at 171 and Orange is scaled at 182.5
Both stamps are gone but plastic is in real nice shape. I'll give them 7/10. Thanks in advance.

That magnet is real nice, 4 chains go from $10-$25 depending on the weight/condition/colors of course.

That one is nice, I don't see you have any issues gettin $20 for it. I'd shoot you an offer for it but it's actually TOO nice for me, lol.

I'm about to put one up for sale that is in the same condition but doesn't have as vibrant a stamp (blue disc with black stamp) and im gonna ask $15 shipped.

Hey guys just wondering if any of these have any value. Scooped them up from someone who hasn't played in the last couple years. The cheetah is scaled at 170 and is 6/10. The shark is scaled at 151 and is 7.5/10 and the Magnet is scaled at 175 and is in great condition. easy 9/10. Thanks guys, just price checking before I put a sale thread together.

Shark $4
Cheetah $5
Mag $14-17 I would say for a 4 chain without the pulse

2008 USDGC Thrower Roc, Stamp is faint, but visible. 2 bars of ink on bottom of flight plate, but disc itself is 8/10.

How much are the Evo Magics worth? I think that is the right thing. The clear, gummy champ type.

I don't have a pic of this as it is a friends. However, just assume it is 8/10 with a little ink in the rim.

some help on these... not for sale just wondering.

fr star destroyer 175 disc is 9/10 but w/ some ink

xor0cy.jpg

ink on *d

2q2k6dz.jpg

7.5-8/10 fr champ boss 175g no ink

2ed6tma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts