• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure there is only 1 gummy mcbeth roc, and id say these are gunna max out at 40, because once these become production there will most likely be no way to tell te difference between these and new run f2's

Never understood why the RC3's got so crazy in price.
They're supposed to go into production at some point.
So like horsmanm says, unless Innova comes out with a different stamp, or unless they decide not to produce these, those $100+ RC3's are gonna be worth a lot less...

So like horsmanm says, unless Innova comes out with a different stamp, or unless they decide not to produce these, those $100+ RC3's are gonna be worth a lot less...

I have to disagree somewhat.
the test runs that are obviously test runs will hold values because of the truly limited numbers. the RC3's that came from the factory store with the f2 stamp and nothing else won't. the guy trying to sell a test run that's "slightly firmer" than other RC3's is a bit rediculous. the player pack mc beths will certainly hold value if not increase in value because you will NEVER see his sig on a roc again...

I have to disagree somewhat.
the test runs that are obviously test runs will hold values because of the truly limited numbers. the RC3's that came from the factory store with the f2 stamp and nothing else won't. the guy trying to sell a test run that's "slightly firmer" than other RC3's is a bit rediculous. the player pack mc beths will certainly hold value if not increase in value because you will NEVER see his sig on a roc again...

Now that makes sense and I agree.
If the stamp changes, like PM decides he doesn't want his sig on there, and the production runs don't have it, then the values will hold.
I definitely agree with that part.

The other variable is that the USDGC/PM RC3's and even those USDGC/PM F2's are board-flat. The new ones coming out from Hero are not board-flat, but have varying amounts of dominess and I am told that they fly differently.

Personally, I'd pay more for a board-flat Champ FT Roc. I'm sure a lot of other people will too.

I sent this new, still stickered, 173g GL Shield Saint to Brainwave this fall. LOVE what he did with it, found him to be a great guy to work with, and still respect his artistic talent (hope he comes through his troubles OK). I do NOT intend to sell it, but am curious how folks put a value on something like this:

916bfa50.jpg

...any thoughts on this (now) unique disc?

Cam Todd Challengers

Anyone know what brand new/unthrown Cam Todd Challengers are going for? The white ones with the small signiture. Thanks.

you will have better luck find 01' ce roc throwers. Even cam todd himself is looking for his own discs. New ones cost an escess of $70+ dollars. I have some I just have been debating on selling.

I sent this new, still stickered, 173g GL Shield Saint to Brainwave this fall. LOVE what he did with it, found him to be a great guy to work with, and still respect his artistic talent (hope he comes through his troubles OK). I do NOT intend to sell it, but am curious how folks put a value on something like this:

916bfa50.jpg

...any thoughts on this (now) unique disc?

probably as much as a GL Worlds Saint... or maybe less cause it's dyed.

$20 - $25. I have sold a couple of these over the last year or so.

Agreed, they had them for sale on discgolfvalues for a while at 30 and they stayed there for a while so something close to 30 would be max

I've yet to see a 100 dollar plus rc3, the value got crazy cause of the limited numbers

kc pro teebird

This was the first disc i bought myself, was wondering is this considered one of the high end teebird styles? i see alot of 11x on ebay going for 45-70 bucks. I could never sell it, as it was my first ace disc, that is what the writing at the top of the disc is

Attachments

• teebird.jpg
    teebird.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 84
This was the first disc i bought myself, was wondering is this considered one of the high end teebird styles? i see alot of 11x on ebay going for 45-70 bucks. I could never sell it, as it was my first ace disc, that is what the writing at the top of the disc is

never seen ace ink on the top of the rim like that before

I did it after I retired the disc out a few weeks later when I almost lost it again. Don't really know why I did it like that

I did it after I retired the disc out a few weeks later when I almost lost it again. Don't really know why I did it like that

its cool for a wall hanger because everyone knows you aced with it :-D

Old pre-avery echo star destroyer with current destroyer stamp. echo green. 175g no ink, 8/10?

USDGC 08 San Marino champ roc with graffiti "San Marino" stamp 180g, no ink 9/10?

Thanks guys

Big bird

Worth anything?
Roc is San Marino mold.
Both have ink on the back.

Attachments

• IMG_20121129_103705.jpg
    IMG_20121129_103705.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.