• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20120718_001928.jpg

IMG_20120718_001942.jpg

IMG_20120718_001955.jpg

^nice. I got the roc at a pita in Virginia beach lol just sitting there. Might use it as a thrower then disc feels really nice, thing was brand new.

i like that pita has become short for play it again. i got a cat named pita but its short for pain in the ass.

fortch is a great artist. stopped doing rocs when usdgc cheapened the format but thats a different discussion altogether. arguably his twenty ten stamp design was even better. he got six artists proofs of those too. they sold for three bills each.

even tho theyre a different blend and feel way nicer see also old star vs new the fact that star ranchos are production now probably hurts value. throw it if you want. i might keep it. i really dont see too many.

edit cause phone.

Last edited:
Here are pics of the three I mentioned above...

172 ESP Nuke with 2012 Memorial Supercolor Stamp 8/10
DSC_0541_1203x800.jpg

175 Echo Star Destroyer with Stock Stamp (pre-flight numbers) 8/10 looks better in person :) maybe 7.5
DSC_0540_1203x800.jpg

172 Star Cro with DX Stamp 8.5/10
DSC_0542_1203x800.jpg

I'm back again guys. I'm new to the game but I know Rocs are popular and some older plastic is preferred over the new ones these days. Found this last weekend. Can you tell me what it's worth or what's different about this Roc from others please? Thanks in advance for the help.

Rainbow Stamp obviously faded, only shines in light at angles, no ink besides a weight, 168g

*All of the stamp can be read easily, but like I said when light hits that part of the disc as it's rotated.

VJB31.jpg

Last edited:
that leopards is closer to $110 mabye more...i can probably guarantee you'll get $110 easy, the gold is rare and collectors love em.

memorial nuke is like ~15

that roc looks like a 9x, now these have gone up for some reason but to me its worth like ~40-50 in that condition

that usdgc roc is like in the range of ~25-40

Haven't seen this yet and I searched; What is a 9.9/10 (TINY inner rim ink) Blue KC Worlds Z-Drone max weight going for?

that leopards is closer to $110 mabye more...i can probably guarantee you'll get $110 easy, the gold is rare and collectors love em.

memorial nuke is like ~15

that roc looks like a 9x, now these have gone up for some reason but to me its worth like ~40-50 in that condition

that usdgc roc is like in the range of ~25-40

Thank you sir.

echo destros are going for close to 25 new but used 20 for fast cash. maybe more.

PM me if you want to get rid of it.

the stickers all hologrammy. the year after they switched to a plain white sticker thats not as fresh which is weird because the twenty ten proofs came in a clear box like the other champ rocs from that year.

worth?

Got a couple to inquire about. Don't have pics available right now (posting from mobile).
Brand new 5X JK Valk - 175, grippy, opaque, blue with rainbow stamp.
7/10 Tie-Dye Champ Shark - 180, rainbow stamp, ink on bottom visible from top.
Brand new 2010 Worlds CryZtal Buzzz - red, silver stamp.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on a 148 Right facing DX Rox "Stable Mid Range Driver"? White with glitter stamp 8/10. Will get a pic up when I get a chance.

Also, any thoughts on the three I posted earlier with pics. Someone already weighed in on the Nuke but what about the destroyer and the Cro?

How much for a 150 class Circle Stamp Cobra? 7-8/10 no ink
err sorry for the large pic...
circlestamp.jpg

I've got a 174 Star TeeRex with a Tupelo Bay Open December 2006 stamp on it. Disc is probably like 7/10 because of ink/stain, although the plastic isn't in 7/10 condition. Is this worth anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts