• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helping a friend clean out his sitting-in-the-basement collection, and need to estimate some values on some discs. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Ching Mojo Approach putter 10/10 white with silver prism stamp, 168.7 grams
2. Ching Ontario tooled Sniper y2k special edition 10/10 purple, 170 grams
3. Innova Throw-In-The-Dark Glo Shark San Marino tooled 10/10 171 grams
4. Innova Throw-In-The_dark Glo Roc San Marino tooled 9.5/10 (ink) 173 grams
5. Innova Big Bird Roc Rancho tooled Red Dx 8.5/10 174 grams

I have a picture I'lll try to get up if I can figure out where to host it.

Thanks for your help.

what do you guys think a 2001 CE roc with a Big Bird DX stamp would bring? My buddie got it from the innova factory. Im debating on posting pic bc they said if they see it being sold they will be highly upset its 1 of 3 in existence.

2008 Bowling Green Am Championships Elite Z Buzzz, 176g, 9/10 Faded ink on bottom
8575623183_dbd86533b0_n.jpg
8576720620_b5aeda5548_n.jpg

It it's not buzzz or wasp tooled(which I don't think they had) I don't think its worth to much more then a stock stamp buzzz.

what do you guys think a 2001 CE roc with a Big Bird DX stamp would bring? My buddie got it from the innova factory. Im debating on posting pic bc they said if they see it being sold they will be highly upset its 1 of 3 in existence.

Tell your friend I will give him twenty bucks and a proto star ROC3. Seems legit....:|

Thanks for the help guys. Guess ill just stick to throwing it( its a great thrower btw)

Test config. Just means its different than the regular production run right? Not illegal or anything?

It's not illegal, no. It's a different top (TeeRex, I believe) than the "true" PD's Anhyzer top. Didn't mean to imply it was worthless, ap.

send me a pic...

Ill get one over to you. Only crappy thing is everyone signed it. Will,ken, bunch of others. He was told by the factory that they found 3 blanks and stamped them had everyone sign em.

I guess my question is comparing to the white one that sold on ebay. more or less desirable? or just a case of 2-3 people getting into a war over that one? Oops... not shown actual size. sorry so big

IMG_1326_zps7b846cc9.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I guess my question is comparing to the white one that sold on ebay. more or less desirable? or just a case of 2-3 people getting into a war over that one? Oops... not shown actual size. sorry so big

[/QUOTE]

The white one sold for a lot because white is a pretty rare color for 10th Anniversary Buzzzes. Most that came close to white were a cream/eggshell color but not really white. I only know of 3 white ones in my area. That one had a cool stamp too.

Yours should bring in more than a typical purple Buzzz because of the rainbow stamp, but not nearly as much as that white Buzzz.

you think my white w/ white stamp is worth more than the purple one? ( i would have thought the purp twice $ of my white/white)

I wouldn't be surprised if the white one brought in more money. Purples are everywhere. Everyone has them. Whites are rare and hard to find. They weren't even announced as a color that would be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.