• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8x gazelle new, signed in 1998.... thoughts?
picture.php

yxEmETWl.jpg

Does this 1x 2003 Peaely Green Champion Beast (8/10, stamp wearing, 171g) have anymore value than the 2x Barry molds?? Thanks in advance,
Yes most of the time. Some Beast throwers just like the "Pearly" in the plastic so there are some 2X that fit into the category also. But if the Beast is pearly and stamped 2X most likely it is 8+ years old (last world title in 2004).
XPOelfLl.jpg

Hi. An Old Innova pro gave me four of these discs. They are 175 super flat and gummy *D destroyers. Thing is they are all stamped with a double "champion spider" stamp. The Pro said Innova sent them to him before they produced the destroyer to try them out and give feedback. Any idea on the price. Thanks for any help.

Never had any response on this. Any help?

These are going to be just as nice as first run star destroyers. Assuming only gentle use, 8/10, I would go for 30 a piece on them but be prepared for a slow sell. Since they were part of the tester run they don't have that proto star stamp that people seem to go nuts over.

Can anyone tell me about this disc? Not too familiar with millennium discs. This is an omega AP 1.6. It's 175 grams and has normal putter wear. Prolly 7/10 condition. Tooling on back is innova San Marino and is double circle tooling. Thanks.

Anyone know any thing about these or can anyone direct me to someone who knows millennium well?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 10
Any thoughts on these older Teebirds and Rocs?

8610973119_afe3ea0591_c.jpg

8610972671_4f2d62575c_c.jpg

CE Teebird TL (Yellow 2nd Run, 9.5 / 10) - 175g (weight written like 1st run)
CE Teebird TL (Red 1st Run 7 / 10) - 175g
CE Teebird (Green 4th Run) - 173g
CE Teebird TL (Yellow 5th Run) - 175g
Champion Teebird TL (Blue, 11x stamp)- 174g
CFR Glo Teebird (2004 Dogwood Classic, CAL tooled) - 175g
CFR Glo Teebird TL (2004 Dogwood Classic, CAL tooled) - 175g (not pictured but looks the same as the one above)

Proto Super Roc (Yellow, 7-8 / 10) - 177g
Super Roc (Dyed, 9 / 10 ink on back) - 175g
2004 Worlds Super Roc (White) - 180g
8x Roc (Orange) - 178g
9x Roc (White, 8 / 10) - 180g
11x Roc (White, 8/ 10) - 171g

Thanks!

Wow that 8x Roc is really a dark Orange. I don't think I've ever seen one that dark.

Probably $200-250 on that one. Those last run CE TLs are worth like $40, although I've seen them go for more on occasion for some reason.

That Super Roc flydye is sick. Pretty sure that's factory, no? I had an 11x Gazelle with a dye like that. Your is one of three or four i've seen.

Sweet stacks man :thmbup:

Pretty sure it's factory. Only thing that sucks is someone wrote "$20" on the back at some point with sharpie and it bled through the flightplate (right above the "o"). It looks like it is part of the dye job though.

I wish I didn't have to save up money for AM Worlds and other tournaments. I would be alllllll over some of these discs from nixk.

First run 2010 Prodiscus JOKERi in premium plastic. Anything special?

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 18
I don't have a pic, but what about bullet XDs? I know I've seen a few people go nuts for them, but never really followed the price.... This one is just about 6.5/10, blue, 175g and has some ink art on the bottom that I'll try to wipe.

I don't have a pic, but what about bullet XDs? I know I've seen a few people go nuts for them, but never really followed the price.... This one is just about 6.5/10, blue, 175g and has some ink art on the bottom that I'll try to wipe.

eYnoMI9l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts