• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't happen to find that 11x gazelle in schumaker pond did you...? looks exactly like the one i lost and it had no ink...

it's worth probably around 30 bucks in that weight. i pmd you, i want it, especially if it's mine ;)

whats a beat 6.5/10 pre ken wraith worth?
174 grams white with orange marks on the rim

IMG_1753.jpg

DD was selling these at worlds for $25

I see you actually grabbed it at worlds from your other thread. Yeah I wouldn't think they are worth much more than that. They had a big stack.

I bought mine last year in Rochester. I paid $15 so hey whatever it went up a couple bucks haha. I might as well just hang onto it

233929.jpg

I won this at a tournament long drive contest. Its been thrown 1 time says First Run 1.1 Quantum OrionLS 168g No Ink
haven't decided if I wanted to part with it yet just wondering what its worth.

233929.jpg

I won this at a tournament long drive contest. Its been thrown 1 time says First Run 1.1 Quantum OrionLS 168g No Ink

these are pretty plentiful.
stock prices 12-14 bucks.

SE Soft Rhyno - 170

Newbie repost here:

Rancho SE Soft Rhyno. 170 G (original weight pen still on the bottom), probably a 9 out of 10. Lightly inked with my initials "KP" about the size of a dime on the rim. It would probably be considered on the firmer side of things and is not very gummy -- like a pencil eraser.

Curious about what it's worth? (I know it's high dolla)

Attachments

• Rhyno SE Rancho.jpg
    Rhyno SE Rancho.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 16
oh there it is. 40-45 bucks probably... it's a little light to demand the money max weights do.

233929.jpg

Its prob worth more to throw than to sell, i have 3 of them that i could hardly give away 2-176 1@164 which is kinda fun to throw at times so a 168 toss it you might like it, they are a little harder to find but still not rare.

Thx guys. It is a great thrower, and based on the "appraisals" I will keep chuckin it! (great disc for approach shots in particular -- extremely predictable and stops dead in it's tracks)

I never really step foot into the market place, so I don't know if these really have any sort of value, but what would a 8/10 First Run Pinkish (and pearly) ESP Force be worth? Stamp is Navy Blue not Black.

20120821_153706.jpg

The nice man who responded to mine wasn't really sure of the prices he was putting out there, so I was hoping for a little more of a definitive answer.

I'm kind of assuming it's not worth anything, but I thought I would find out.

Let me know please!

The nice man who responded to mine wasn't really sure of the prices he was putting out there, so I was hoping for a little more of a definitive answer.

I'm kind of assuming it's not worth anything, but I thought I would find out.

Let me know please!

$15-18 maybe more they are money when beat in!

008.jpg

2008 Pittsburgh FLying Disc Open 169g Star Destroyer... gummy as hell, plastic definitely does not feel like normal star plastic.

Here's a Discraft Eclipse that I bet you've never seen

There are many Eclipses but I've not seen a pic of one with this stamp. Not on ebay, not anywhere online. It's new, never thrown. It's part of a collection I have of discs that I accumulated over the years. I never got rid of any disc I bought. I'm guessing I bought this early to mid-80s.

For all I know this is some super rare prototype or something and I would need to price it accordingly. It's a little redder than this pic shows. Thanks.

edit: I've posted thousands of pics online but never had a thumbnail show up instead of the full sized pic. How do I do that on this site?

Attachments

• P1030237.jpg
    P1030237.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts