• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearly Candy Pro Firebird 166g 9/10 What's it worth?
IMAG0823.jpg

Pearly Candy Pro Firebird 166g 9/10 What's it worth?
IMAG0823.jpg

i think those are the popular color and pro firebirds can be pricey. almost new that thing has to be over 50. but lately i see many of these for sale with the newest stamp....kinda weird so i don't know if these are being made again but pearly pink pro firebird.......cash money...u got a nice disc there.

i would offer on it but sadly i throw the cheap 12x s

Test Material Destroyer

This weighs around 140g and apparently was 1/50 test material destoyers that has a dx stamp but a transparent blend of plastic. What's the story guys?

Attachments

• Destroyer.jpg
    Destroyer.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 32
I have seen a few of those destroyers on discgolfmuesum thats all i know they were not price to high.

DSCF7028.jpg

Teebird is 175. 2x Ken Climo Disc is a 177 Stingray. Omega SS is a 1.11 at 175g. Old J-Bird Stamped Glow Cobra, 177g (Has factory "ink" stamped cobra symbol on bottom).

Hey guys, first post. Started playing in about '99 or so, and have just started back up after about 4 years off. Anyways, I hear some guys around here are fans of Piranhas, can you tell me about what this one would be worth? It's not new, but barely thrown. I bought it new probably around 6-8 years ago or so. Its a 161. Thanks!

IMG_3216.jpg

how bout some protostart dx rams. 174 and 178 i think. one white the other yellow. bout with red flakey shiney stamps in great shape. 7/10

@ KG about the piranha,

That's a nice one man. The lower weight hurts you a bit. Is there ink?

Assuming there's no ink, i have no problem thinking you would get $35-45 for it. Beautiful stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.