• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ KG about the piranha,

That's a nice one man. The lower weight hurts you a bit. Is there ink?

Assuming there's no ink, i have no problem thinking you would get $35-45 for it. Beautiful stamp.

No sir, no ink. Thanks for the help Matt. :thmbup:

Pearly Candy Pro Firebird 166g 9/10 What's it worth?
IMAG0823.jpg

New those things can go for 60-80

I would say you have AT LEAST a 50 dollar bill there

Hey, Sorry I don't have any pictures, but what is the price difference on a Champion Shark Mid-Range vs a Champion Shark Multi-Purpose?

I see the multi-purpose ones on Ebay from $30-$70, but I don't see the Mid-Range ones anywhere. And from what I can see, the champ sharks are OOP.

Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83524990@N05/7650935418/in/photostream

Just bought this would like to know the value
2003 ce glow eagle x

Thanks

I'd say it's worth about $41 ;) lol, I think you got a pretty good deal, but you don't see too many of these on the market so I'm not really sure how much it's worth. I paid $25 for it 2 years ago, I would have to guess it's gotta be worth $60 or more, but like I said, I'm not too sure.

PS. It's in the mail already :D

I'd say it's worth about $41 ;) lol, I think you got a pretty good deal, but you don't see too many of these on the market so I'm not really sure how much it's worth. I paid $25 for it 2 years ago, I would have to guess it's gotta be worth $60 or more, but like I said, I'm not too sure.

PS. It's in the mail already :D

LoL I have only seen a couple of them and they were pretty beat up. So I was hoping $41 was a good deal.
Thanks Again

How about an 11x KC Pro Gazelle (8/10) 148g? I would imagine be a lower weight would make it worth less...

I found this dancing bears disc with no name on it. It is a CE Eagle X, unsure of the weight. Maybe a 6.5/7 out of 10. Someone mentioned Dave Feldberg throws these... can anyone confirm anything or give a price?

7626357706_70dc7655d7_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts