• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle.jpg

11x Eagle X, 171g, factory dye, CAL tooling, 7/10, ink inside the rim

aviar.jpg

Star Aviar, 175g, no stamp, SAN MARINO CA tooling, 8/10, ink on the back

It looks like Star plastic, but it has a slicker feel to it. Ink doesn't even go on it well. The disc has never had a stamp. I'm sure it's total bs, but the guy I got it from claimed it's a special blend that was made in limited quantity (under 50) and never released to the public, but a few slipped out of the factory. Interesting story even if it's not true.

Either of them worth much?

eagle.jpg

11x Eagle X, 171g, factory dye, CAL tooling, 7/10, ink inside the rim

aviar.jpg

Star Aviar, 175g, no stamp, SAN MARINO CA tooling, 8/10, ink on the back

It looks like Star plastic, but it has a slicker feel to it. Ink doesn't even go on it well. The disc has never had a stamp. I'm sure it's total bs, but the guy I got it from claimed it's a special blend that was made in limited quantity (under 50) and never released to the public, but a few slipped out of the factory. Interesting story even if it's not true.

Either of them worth much?

teebird......20 to 25
eagle 18 to 22.......and I don't think there is anything special about it. I just sold one for 28 that was "star like" but it had a stamp.....

Anyone know what these three are worth?
They've been sitting for about 8 years and are 8/10 or better.

valk.jpg
[/IMG]
firebird.jpg

Eagle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.