• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it goes without saying that 110 is more than a fair price for new star plastic xds.

Last edited:
I dont know aviars at all and I picked up these in a lot recently. any help on any of them would be appreciated. the dx are pre flight numbers and san marino.
9-18%20002_zps9fcb8bd1.jpg

Does anyone know anything about the 2011 Halloween "Monster Mando" Stamped Glo Roc? I acquired one the other day and on the back it says 1 of 100.

Innova guy gave me some 175 *D destroyers that he was sent by innova to test before they came out with the destroyer. They are all double stamped champion spider on the front and super gummy and flat. any idea of price range at all?

175g "First Run" echo destroyer 8.5+/10 - my ink small on back side, could probably be faded/removed - what should I expect to get??
echoD%201_zps1c0c1c6a.jpg

How do you know these are pre-first runs?

sorry so many destroyer questions i got confused.

he said he got them from innova pro for testing....very common....that is why it is mistamped...no stock stamp yet!!!

my guess is treat them like proto stars and talk about them with proto star in the tittle and you will get more for them :D

I think Feldberg had one of those 2xSpider stamped destroyers with "Jenkins" written on top. Only other one I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.