• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
buzzzclearelitex.png

Clear Elite X Buzzz

??

That's one of the TyeDye Buzzz's that left the factory naked :)

Still looking for a value on these.... No ink on either.

Zippertop Rhyno, 8.5-9/10 172:
rhyno-1.jpg

Pro Tbird-L 9/10 174 extremely finger-printy:
IMG_3325.jpg

:thmbup:

How much for this circle stamp puma?

It's definately been used, but not abused. Haven't even tried to clean it up, but it should clean well, just dirt on in right now. 6/10 very conservative, maybe a little better. 173g as if anyone would throw it. Stamp's in good condition as well.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121001.JPG
    Snapshot_20121001.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 37
anyone know anything about this? its marked 170 light pen ink, feels really good for champ, i have no champ disc which feels like this plastic. also its got a record/zipper top.

508F3C89-18DF-4756-984F-79446A360596-3459-0000028603CF05BD.jpg
[/QUOTE]

these are from like 2003 2004ish... about the most desirable champ classic rocs on the market
this is prolly worth 35-40ish at that weight.

You should post a pic of the front so I can see what year and stamp wear.

It doesn't have a year. Is there some way to tell? It is a ghost stamp and it is 10/10 never been thrown or used. It's kind of hard to photograph because of the ghost stamp and the disc is clear.

It doesn't have a year. Is there some way to tell? It is a ghost stamp and it is 10/10 never been thrown or used. It's kind of hard to photograph because of the ghost stamp and the disc is clear.

It might be a buzzz SS check if there is any raised lettering in the inside rim.

I honestly do not know man. I think it may be an early run SS but cannot find conclusive evidence. Someone who knows Players Cup discs a little better should be able to give you history. To give you a ballpark price I would say $30-50. It could be a little more but the only PC buzzz I have seen go for more are the 06 2nd FR and the 07 Cryztal FLX

I know it's not a misprint. I have seen other PC discs but I've not seen one with the ghost stamp. I've tried searching and looking around for similar discs but I haven't been able to find any ghost stamped Buzzz in clear. I know it is not crystal flex but I can't find any history of one of these selling.

I have one of the ghost stamp clear pc buzzes, no year also. Mines 9/10, I was told they use to go for $$50 but are $35-40 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts