• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is stupid , but I have a CE Leopard with a crack in the center of the flight plate. is it worth anything to anyone?

These worth anything? 170 8/10

SparkleForce.jpg

$25-30 new. I got $22 for a 8.5/10 a couple months ago.

A guy at my job pulled this out of a locker when he found out i disc golfed, it has a tiny microbead, it's very very slightly concave and it is pretty soft. It's signed by someone named Doc Hollywood with a very fancy signature. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? Any guess what year this was made or if it is worth anything?
IMAG0094.jpg
IMAG0095.jpg

Last edited:
What are these guys worth?!

Innova F2 2006 USDGC champ roc 180g with 2 names and number worth of ink, other than that great condition with just slight wear, still very stable.

Innova Puma, 170ish grams, 1 good nick but other than that general where and some ink

Candy Pro Leopard 150g some ink, great condtion

CE eagle L, scaled 171. lots of ink with one small dink

what r these worth?

thanks everyone

Attachments

• IMG_1338[1].jpg
    IMG_1338[1].jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1339[1].jpg
    IMG_1339[1].jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 24
I dont have a picture at the moment, but I have a few I would like to inquire about-

2x Bar Stamp elite z buzzz(well actually 1, I just gave one to a friend) 7/10
Elite Z Hawk 8/10
CE Valk 6/10
First Run Buzzz GT 7/10
Limited Edition Crystal Z Buzzz 8/10
CFR Destroyer and Xcaliber from 08 8/10

^^ thank you!i know I've seen a bunch of people list them that way but never knew why, i know the jap champ ones are worth more $$ but any clue what this is worth?

The disc shop down the road still has quite a few 175s on the shelf for $25 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts