• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What disc that comes in champion hasn't been ran in chartreuse?

Chartreuse comes in a lot of different shades and variations and pearliness and opacity. It's probably the mixture of dyes and ingredients. Innova tends to run fairly large batches of the common molds and sometimes you can peg the age of the disc by the color "run". CE runs can sometimes be characterized by the color, so it's not a new concept.

I have some Champ Ontario Rhynos, all around 171-174g all new except the green one. what are they worth? the yellow, pink, and green are super pearly. Plus the crystal clear one is visible bottom left.

1111122112.jpg

And what about these. two AO ce on top both 171g , and two 7/10 champ ontario rhynos one 170 and one 175. both have ink.

1111122113.jpg

I know general prices on these, but looking for help, especially on the Eagles.

175 Augusta 8/10 no ink

175 CE Eagle X 7/10, moderate ink

175 CE Eagle X 7.5/10 no ink

Attachments

• di.JPG
    di.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 25
Chartreuse comes in a lot of different shades and variations and pearliness and opacity. It's probably the mixture of dyes and ingredients. Innova tends to run fairly large batches of the common molds and sometimes you can peg the age of the disc by the color "run". CE runs can sometimes be characterized by the color, so it's not a new concept.

^this.

I have some Champ Ontario Rhynos, all around 171-174g all new except the green one. what are they worth? the yellow, pink, and green are super pearly. Plus the crystal clear one is visible bottom left.

1111122112.jpg

And what about these. two AO ce on top both 171g , and two 7/10 champ ontario rhynos one 170 and one 175. both have ink.

1111122113.jpg

I know someone who wants that crystal clear jswoods whatever his name is is looking for one and will trade big...

Ok people, I can't this anywhere in the thread or maybe I'm just blind. What are Pro-line Leopards worth? The ones that say "pro-line" and not just pro. Throwers and mint.

Thanks

^there was on that was about a 7/10 with ink on the FP that was quoted at 35-40 and it was tie dye.

What is a new 173g green apx swirl without the little swirl stamp going for?

Should be able to get $30 plus.
Swirl plastic isn't hard to identify, so the lack of a stamp shouldn't matter to most people, unless they want for a wall-hanger.

The other variable is the color. Green? Really? I don't remember seeing any green ones.
A rare color in 10/10 condition might get some serious money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts