• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this on a whim, but I'm not really that into it anymore, not sure if I overpaid, so I'd like some help so I know what to list it at.

Proto stamp Viper, 176.8, Unthrown but has some small black flecks in the plastic. The foil stamp has snowflakes, which I've never seen and is pretty cool.

Attachments

• vip1.JPG
    vip1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 40
  • vip2.JPG
    vip2.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 37
I bought this on a whim, but I'm not really that into it anymore, not sure if I overpaid, so I'd like some help so I know what to list it at.

Proto stamp Viper, 176.8, Unthrown but has some small black flecks in the plastic. The foil stamp has snowflakes, which I've never seen and is pretty cool.
thats a cool disc, someone help this guy out cause im curious the value too. love that snowflake pattern on the stamp.

Kc Pro 10x Eagle-L 174g 10/10, thanks

$45+ have not sold any for awhile ive seen some people asking $5 or $10 more not sure if they sold them for that

depends if it is candy/CE plastic or not. I am not 100% sure, but I believe there are some 10x that are SE plastic -- feels more like modern Pro plastic. I owned a 10x Banshee that was the less-durable SE plastic.

If it is CE blend it could go anywhere from 40-60+, depending on the color.

I know someone has probably asked this but there is 243 pages on this thread alone to go through. But I have an 11x pearly blue kc pro teebird. What should be the price on these and why when I do find one on ebay are they so expensive. This was actually the first disc I ever bought 10 or so years ago. I took it out of my bag after I hit my first ace and almost lost it the next week. It has double meaning of being my first bought disc (13.99 at the time) and first ace disc. I have always wanted to buy a replacement but its hard to drop that much money on a disc that ccould get lost. I bought a 9x on ebay and was surprised by how different it was.

I know someone has probably asked this but there is 243 pages on this thread alone to go through. But I have an 11x pearly blue kc pro teebird. What should be the price on these and why when I do find one on ebay are they so expensive. This was actually the first disc I ever bought 10 or so years ago. I took it out of my bag after I hit my first ace and almost lost it the next week. It has double meaning of being my first bought disc (13.99 at the time) and first ace disc. I have always wanted to buy a replacement but its hard to drop that much money on a disc that ccould get lost. I bought a 9x on ebay and was surprised by how different it was.

I went in the market place and looked for a few this is what i found for prices
169 Tie Dye 11x KC Pro Teebird, 7/10 $30
168 Orange 11x KC Pro CFR Teebird 9/10 $50
169 Orange 11x KC Pro CRF Teebird 9/10 $50

I am guessing if you wanted a brand new stock stamp one it would be maybe close to 65-70. I am not the best at pricing but this is a good place to start.

It depends if you're trying to get a heavy one, and what condition you want. Heavy 170+ Pearlys that are new go for $70+ Used, light weight and ink will lower the price, but I think the lowest price I've seen on an inked beater pearly lately was around $40.

I'll tell you about three of the 11.
I bought one for $75 and another for $125(tonight)
I was bidding on one on ebay that went for 152.50(tonight also)

I will split the difference and say 100-125...

and those stamps are soooooooooooo ugly!

even the old Xout was better stamp.

depends if it is candy/CE plastic or not. I am not 100% sure, but I believe there are some 10x that are SE plastic -- feels more like modern Pro plastic. I owned a 10x Banshee that was the less-durable SE plastic.

If it is CE blend it could go anywhere from 40-60+, depending on the color.

I myself wouldn't consider 10x ever being candy plastic from my perspective of what candy is.

can you elaborate cam?

basically what I mean is CE blend and not SE

I was just saying Ce blend and Candy are not the same thing, CE blend alone is somewhat of a judgement call on if it is or isn't on certain runs.

Probably low 20s at best. I had a really sweet oil slick metalhead that I sold a while back in the 20s. It was new and looked amazing. Seems like one guy had a similar one in the marketplace forever in the high 20s and it didn't sell (at least that I saw)

Very pearly Champ Aero, 8.5/10 weight unknown but feels about 175
discs009.jpg

Very Opaque Champion pretty much champy star Classic Roc, 9/10 175
discs011.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts