• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
178g 1st run buzzz, 8ish/10 but has some ink. you can see a very faded ink swirl-design on front, and has two faded/removed names on back and has nikko's name/number not removed on back as well as his initials on the front...

1stRunBuzzz_zpse4344d49.jpg

I think this is the SEXIEST Valkyrie I have ever owned...Four time, max weight or close to it, 10/10, what's she worth?

4xvalk_zps0c9cfbf6.jpg

178g 1st run buzzz, 8ish/10 but has some ink. you can see a very faded ink swirl-design on front, and has two faded/removed names on back and has nikko's name/number not removed on back as well as his initials on the front...

1stRunBuzzz_zpse4344d49.jpg

I saw you said First run... got it... wasp tooling

Also, how much are Z MRV's worth?

MRV_zps4b39fe4c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hope these help and please lemme know if the MRVs are up for sale.

oTcoVl.jpg

your killing me...PIAS in NC rock sometimes!....i have been so busy with the kids i have not had time to get out to them...sweet disc landing stamp!

Lol funny thing is i had everyone of these discs in my hand went to the counter and was like dont wanna spend money today haha. Glad to see you picked them all up!

The top row are going to be for sale.

Top left is from 2000 worlds I believe (not sure on plastic), top middle is really old run Z, top right is old Z with a brainwave dye.

is there any value above stock on the dn first run amps?? with the 2 color stamp?? just curious...i've got a couple and wasn't sure if i should devote one to the bag....

I think this is the SEXIEST Valkyrie I have ever owned...Four time, max weight or close to it, 10/10, what's she worth?

4xvalk_zps0c9cfbf6.jpg

That is pretty sweet looking, these normally don't go for much more than 20 bucks but willing to bet this would go 30-40 easily.

Also, how much are Z MRV's worth?

MRV_zps4b39fe4c.jpg

Hope these help and please lemme know if the MRVs are up for sale.

oTcoVl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The one in the top right I would put in the 20-25 range with the older z stamp.......not sure about the others but the newer z stamps are not as stable......I would the others in the 15 to 20 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts