• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
challenger havent seen any around wondering how much scaled 170 8/10 easy little discloration thats about it
DSCN2006.jpg

just curious...why is the second one rare? (serious question lol)

it's first/second run blueberry (non-opaque) I'm asking Rick Black for clarification. the first one, there are only four of in existance...2 with that color.

Interesting. I have one of the "1st/2nd" run non-opaques but mine is a deep cherry red with the same stock stamp as the one in your picture but also has a 2001 tourney stamp, that's why I was asking. It is also marked like all my 1st runs. Someone told me unconfirmed info about it that they "heard from a friend" that I have never been able to verify.

I'll have to post a front/back picture of it.

Got 10 discs that I need some info on for pricing

64D05FA0-29E7-4BB4-A6A4-47F2E6F3B207-4501-0000031822F4705D.jpg

C125ACB1-C9E7-47F8-A110-4A9ABC09E1DC-4501-00000318699B2003.jpg

All are right about 8/10 in condition some with ink

1st run Sidewinder faded ink on rim

Candy pro firebird faded ink on back

CE? Aero ink on back

All Cactus stamped cyclones

CE Valk ink on front and back

CE Valk

5x Valk ink on rim

Circle stamped gazelle ink on back

The discraft team stamps and special stamped buzzzs have been being sold at tourneys by dd or discraft for $20. You can find them at any of the bigger tourneys here in mich that dc sponsors.

The black disc with the ghost stamped buzzz is probably a midnight buzz. It looks to be one of the newer ones with the raised stamp on the bottom, it will still have buzz tooling inside the rim.

Last edited:
Pulled this out of the lake yesterday (still working on finding the owner). Star Augusta Wraith 175g. I would say it is 8/10 and has ink on the back of the flight plate and on the inner rim.

AugustaWraith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts