• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 KCWO CE Avair?

10/10
171g

someone is interested in buying from me....

3 ring injection mold cobra

Does anybody know if these are worth anything new? I'm not positive on the three ring injection mold thing but I remember reading somewhere that these were worth more? I'm pretty sure that's what it is because you can clearly see three rings on the underside coming out from the center. I can post pics/weight tomorrow. Any knowledge on these?

Another addition to the Shark discussion.
I have a new Champ Shark with a 2002 tourney stamp - Sticker on the back reads "CE Shark".

picture.php

2008 ice bowl roc 180g 5-6/10 idk why, but i figured id ask because i've seen some other old rocs go for more. ching roc maybe? idk

0212131951_zps17f3be0f.jpg

in that condition less than 20 but always more than 15 for ching rocs...at least lately that was cost...def down from 35 dollar all day time a few years ago.

i think roc3 might hurt the ching market.

Depending on ink, 28-35 for the gazelle. Plenty of people here that would be interested in it if you are selling.

11X KC Pro Gazelles

Any idea what these are worth...all are in the 150 range and are in 10/10 mint shape.

Also wondering if these are a CE blend or not:confused:

Attachments

• Red 11X KC Pro Gazelles.jpg
    Red 11X KC Pro Gazelles.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Red 11X KC Pro Gazelle.jpg
    Red 11X KC Pro Gazelle.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
11X KC PRO Gazelles

What about these? Again in 10/10 new mint condition...think these are in the 160's range.

Attachments

• Green 11X KC Pro Gazelles.jpg
    Green 11X KC Pro Gazelles.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 8
  • Green 11X KC Pro Gazelle.jpg
    Green 11X KC Pro Gazelle.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
CE Blend, not that I know of.

These are the great 'Candy' Plastic from the 10x/11x era that people really go for.

150g hurts a little, but not much since a lot of Gazelles in that era were lightweight.

I think $35-40 is very fair.

EDIT: I just saw your 2nd post. Same deal on those ones, might be worth a few bucks more since they're a bit heavier.

CE Blend, not that I know of.

These are the great 'Candy' Plastic from the 10x/11x era that people really go for.

150g hurts a little, but not much since a lot of Gazelles in that era were lightweight.

I think $35-40 is very fair.

EDIT: I just saw your 2nd post. Same deal on those ones, might be worth a few bucks more since they're a bit heavier.

Thanks...only asked about them possibly being a CE blend because was told by someone they might be.

I would say around $30 on the 150 class Gazelles and around $40 on the pearlies. I believe that the 11x KC Pro plastic is the same as the 5th run candy CE and swoosh stamp CE TLs and early Proline. Call it what you will. The pearlies are as durable as all get out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts