• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wink: Theres one of those Amoeba Stingrays on Ebay right now, mint, and the Buy It Now price is $90. Obviously what a seller on Ebay is asking for it, and what it's actually worth are two different things.. but ya.

Any idea how to value something like this 25 year old "shingle"?
Made by Innova in Rancho in '87 for the Toronto Worlds.
I think it's a 71? Mold.
imagettb.jpg

No idea on what it's worth...but as a Toronto disc golfer I would love to add that to my collection. PM me if you want to trade/sell it...would make a great book end for the ones we got at last years Toronto Island Maple Leaf tourney celebrating the 25th anniversary of those worlds...the players pack discs even had that same hot stamp!!!

180g San Marino tooled champ Stingray. Yellow with sparkle silver stamp. Plastic is 7/10 but has some ink on back.

Anything?

Sorry, I've been busy at home. Really just putting practice;)

Anyways, the San Marino will probably get you a little extra because a lot of people prefer them to the new domey WWW's. They are a bit more stable, Black can be worth more, but typically only in putters and mint wall-hangers.

You might get $12-15 out of these, maybe less.
You could always put them on Ebay, call them a San Marino tooled OOP and cash in on some noob:\

Personally, I'm always on the lookout for Ontario Star Stingrays and they get a bit more $$ than the San Marino's, when I can find them...

Hope this helps.

6.5/10 circle stamp stingray

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 8
Any idea on these? The whippet has the whippet colored in (I was young). The lynx is 190g. Roc is a big bird 174. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 24
Any idea how to value something like this 25 year old "shingle"?
Made by Innova in Rancho in '87 for the Toronto Worlds.
I think it's a 71? Mold.
5zUJoxP.png

Looks like it might be a 91 mold. It came out in '87, so it would make sense to be stamped on a worlds disc.

Not sure on the prices of the old Wham-O molds.

edit - just found one on eBay: http://goo.gl/3Q8bZ looks like it's sitting (but not selling) at 37.99

Here's another used one that sold for 14.99: http://goo.gl/I3f9r

Last edited:
easy way to tell on TBs. . .
Distance Driver cal
Fairway Driver ca

We've had this discussion and that is not always true.

Cali and some others posted some pics showing that distance/fairway is not the way to tell

Any idea on these? The whippet has the whippet colored in (I was young). The lynx is 190g. Roc is a big bird 174. Thanks.

I doubt the Lynx and Whippet are worth more than $10 a piece, but you've got something with the Roc. Is it a Rancho, San Marino, or Ontario mold?

If Rancho, probably $30, $20-25 on the low end for Ontario.

pearl_starfire.jpg

What do you think this is worth? Pearly Champion Starfire

9/10 condition with very light ink on the inner rim...couldnt wipe it completely off :/

weight 172

Bar stamp cheetah and valkyrie. Both 6.5/10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts