• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
05 inncolor

I have 2 of these. I don't need any more would sale 1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
^^One of the rarest USDGC Rocs ever made would guess worth at least 300+.

EDIT: Saw the other a few pages back wow 1000+ I guess lol! Practically unheard of USDGC Rocs. These are the first I'm ever seeing besides the pic on www.championroc.com

Last edited:
Nice Edit. I was about to give you the post # to look back at.

Prices on USDGC Rocs are all over the place. I see prices people ask for some and just scratch my head (I suspect some people say the same about my prices). For a while, www.championroc.com was the source of information. Not perfect and in some cases inflated. But that's what you get when you ask a bunch of roc collectors. Nowadays, we have Mr. Anderson or our WAGs.

Mr. Anderson won't have any info on these because there has not been any sold on Ebay. There were only 16 made.

The last one I know of sold for $1100. These are as rare as the Feathers Roc.

ValkyrieODOCFront_zps618407db.jpg

Whats this worth? Any increased value for "getting it in a players pack"?

Valk. No clue on weight I just know it came in a usdgc players pack. The owner values it high im just trying to figure out whats reasonable.

Both rocs are 175 and new. The Glow Nuke is a newer one, I bought it from Paige last September. She said she had Discraft stamp a few like this. The Crystal Buzzz is from the 2009 Copper Hills Tourney, and I already have a price on the first run Pro Aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts