• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the stock legacy stamp they put on the disc once they are done with the 1st run, so whatever retail is i would assume. 1st runs and legends are the ones people want, especially blacks/blues, followed by 2nd runs in unique stamps/colors.

pretty sure there is nothing special about the disc color or stamp color on that disc, either.

i could be wrong and maybe this is super-duper rare, but i doubt it.

I was going to say stock, but I haven't seen any production run Pinnacle Ghosts yet, and they aren't on any of the websites I checked. They had a special stamp for the first run, and a different special stamp for the second run. I hope there's a regular run out. I want a regular run one :p

So I have no idea.

yeah, i haven't seen them either; it's possible that this is the first run of the stock stamp, maybe not available yet, but even that wouldn't command anything over retail unless you hawked it gstar style to people who don't want to wait.

i'm in your boat, so i'm not 100% sure either to be perfectly transparent, but i'd be willing to put my money on it given the pattern that legacy stamps seem to follow.

that is the stock legacy stamp they put on the disc once they are done with the 1st run, so whatever retail is i would assume. 1st runs and legends are the ones people want, especially blacks/blues, followed by 2nd runs in unique stamps/colors.

pretty sure there is nothing special about the disc color or stamp color on that disc, either.

i could be wrong and maybe this is super-duper rare, but i doubt it.

Nope not a rare color at all.i am sure you are right I just wanted to double check before I threw and then lost a gem.Thanks for the super quick reply.

yeah, i haven't seen them either; it's possible that this is the first run of the stock stamp, maybe not available yet, but even that wouldn't command anything over retail unless you hawked it gstar style to people who don't want to wait.

i'm in your boat, so i'm not 100% sure either to be perfectly transparent, but i'd be willing to put my money on it given the pattern that legacy stamps seem to follow.

Yes,new stock stamp.also not looking to mark up and sell just want to throw it!It is SWEET!

I was going to say stock, but I haven't seen any production run Pinnacle Ghosts yet, and they aren't on any of the websites I checked. They had a special stamp for the first run, and a different special stamp for the second run. I hope there's a regular run out. I want a regular run one :p

So I have no idea.

Probably soon these came from the factory today.

20140211_205414_zpsqss0eo95.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10/10 unthrown 175 Smoke Champ Destroyer w/ Gold Stamp.

Again, sorry for the size!

Wondering how much this would be worth if I decided to sell. San Marino DX Aviar Driver 7.5/10 175g no ink. Stamp just says "Atlanta Disc Golf Organization." Thanks in advance.

eq5tsm.jpg

14vgpjc.jpg

Figured I'd throw this out there. 10/10 unthrown Obex Round 1 card winner 2013 Am worlds 176g.

Is there anything special about this disc? I'm assuming its value is just current shelf price, just seeing if I'm wrong.

L1I2A1G.jpg

Any information is appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
Ok help a brother out. I haven't been in the dg scene for a year and am looking to possibly sell some plastic out of storage. Any ideas what the current market is on any of these?

Ching flat top rocs, night shift destroyers/bosses, 1st run destroyers, 1st run bosses...

Any help is appreciated!

DSC_0001_2.jpg

night_shift_bosses.jpg

football_destroyers.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Ok help a brother out. I haven't been in the dg scene for a year and am looking to possibly sell some plastic out of storage. Any ideas what the current market is on any of these?

Ching flat top rocs, night shift destroyers/bosses, 1st run destroyers, 1st run bosses...

Any help is appreciated!

DSC_0001_2.jpg

night_shift_bosses.jpg

football_destroyers.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Wow! you have quite a bit stashed away there! the chings are 25-40ish. Nighshift destoyers - 300-350. Bosses a tad less. 100 or so on the football destroyers. 60-75 on the FR boss. Hope that gives you something of an idea

Wow! you have quite a bit stashed away there! the chings are 25-40ish. Nighshift destoyers - 300-350. Bosses a tad less. 100 or so on the football destroyers. 60-75 on the FR boss. Hope that gives you something of an idea

That doesn't begin to touch my collection haha. It's silly how much of my storage unit is discs. I think I'm down to 4 full size baskets and 3 mini baskets...

It does help, thanks. Any idea on regular 1st run destroyers? I had heard rumor that ching rocs were going for a bit more these days. What would you guess an average new 180g would go for? 35?

I can't believe night shift destroyers and bosses are going so high! I bought like 10 of each when they first came out but only have a handful left. Always had one in the bag.

Any idea what FR boss colors would go for more? I have a clear one and a couple other nice ones IIRC.

That doesn't begin to touch my collection haha. It's silly how much of my storage unit is discs. I think I'm down to 4 full size baskets and 3 mini baskets...

It does help, thanks. Any idea on regular 1st run destroyers? I had heard rumor that ching rocs were going for a bit more these days. What would you guess an average new 180g would go for? 35?

I can't believe night shift destroyers and bosses are going so high! I bought like 10 of each when they first came out but only have a handful left. Always had one in the bag.

Any idea what FR boss colors would go for more? I have a clear one and a couple other nice ones IIRC.

The regular star destroyer is in the 75-100 range. Clear FR bosses with definitley go to more (close to 100). I would say average ching roc is 35, but I'm not a ching expert.

20140211_210209_zpsgvmlkyha.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140211_210225_zpsvkwfr4qg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WHOA, on those NS Destroyers on one of those previous posts!!! To think, that I sold mine a while back. Oh welp, when I originally picked up those I also picked up this Night Shift Orc. I haven't seen many of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts