• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would value it at 75$. You may be able to ask up to 90$ but you will have to wait for the right buyer. I haven't seen one for sale in a while so my valuation might be out of touch as since Roc3s came around, i haven't seen the volume of vintage rocs for sale that I used to.

well my time expired when i was editing the link to the picture. here is the pic of the ring of rocs.

i guess i'll answer my own question; the power of research! saw them on MST for stock prices so they must not be worth anything. surprising, but oh well. it's super good feeling, oddly opaque.

pics for eyecandy

DSC_0151_zpsllv7r6wd.jpg

DSC_0150_zpsayajmuzd.jpg

correct me if i'm wrong, but yeah - i think it was probably a waste of cash.

If GGGT still has stacks of them, they arent worth much most likely. Millenium does not have alot that sells for big money, Q sentinels, CE omega, thats close to it. I think FR Quasars one day will

I posted this before but didn't have pics. Evo Wizard, never stamped, scaled 175, small weird "dent" in the rim (pic makes it look a little bigger than it is). Also looks like there are some bubbles in the rim that I didn't notice before

13218047005_b50e8dc423.jpg

13218055125_33808c3e0e.jpg

i guess i'll answer my own question; the power of research! saw them on MST for stock prices so they must not be worth anything. surprising, but oh well. it's super good feeling, oddly opaque.

pics for eyecandy

DSC_0151_zpsllv7r6wd.jpg

DSC_0150_zpsayajmuzd.jpg

correct me if i'm wrong, but yeah - i think it was probably a waste of cash.

Been my experience that nothing at GGGT is worth more than they are selling it for. Very pretty disc though.

Been my experience that nothing at GGGT is worth more than they are selling it for. Very pretty disc though.

except for the 2 stock stamped CFR CPD that i found. ;) i agree it doesn't happen often, but there are goodies to be had - you just have to check regularly. the staff doesn't know EVERYTHING about manufacturers, so some things slip through the cracks. millennium is one for sure. apparently they had some sweet EXP 1's up until a while ago, but for some reason i never thought to check which ones they were. :\

Came across a Millennium JLS and an old X Buzzz. I expect the Buzzz to be worthless(unless there's demand for old X that feels more like Z), but the JLS is intriguing. It's marked 1.23 but there are no plastic type identifiers. All it has on the nipple on back is "JLS 167"

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/ZoSzl

What are used 11x Firebirds going for? I have a couple in 7/10 condition. Not looking to sell just curious if I got a decent price or not.

What are used 11x Firebirds going for? I have a couple in 7/10 condition. Not looking to sell just curious if I got a decent price or not.

I see them sell from $20 up to $40-45. Depends on weight/color/ink/flatness/stamp intact/etc... The heavier, non inked, flat ones tend to bring the highest demand on the FB auction sites.

I posted this before but didn't have pics. Evo Wizard, never stamped, scaled 175, small weird "dent" in the rim (pic makes it look a little bigger than it is). Also looks like there are some bubbles in the rim that I didn't notice before

13218047005_b50e8dc423.jpg

13218055125_33808c3e0e.jpg

That dent will hurt the value as a collector, wonder if it was a non stamped X-Out? It would still probably make a good thrower, so you should be safe in the $20-30 range. That one looks allot more clear/icy then the ones I have. Is it gummy/pliable? I wonder if that may be from a newer run, not one of the older original clear evo's? The older ones I have all have a slight yellow/goldish hue to the clear plastic. Any idea on the history of it or about when it was purchased?

I see them sell from $20 up to $40-45. Depends on weight/color/ink/flatness/stamp intact/etc... The heavier, non inked, flat ones tend to bring the highest demand on the FB auction sites.

Thanks! Stamps are fairly worn but were the pretty rainbow ones that people love. Super flat and both in the 170range. Seems I paid about what I should have for them. Thanks!

Thanks! Stamps are fairly worn but were the pretty rainbow ones that people love. Super flat and both in the 170range. Seems I paid about what I should have for them. Thanks!

Welcome, and if you can pick up a solid thrower around the $25 range you are doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts