• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is much value beyond stock value for the ESP Comets anymore. I sold the LE ones I had for $15 a piece a couple months ago.

As far as the LE Comets go, you'd probably get more for the first or second runs, but the 3rd runs (most recent) aren't substantially different from the new stock ESP.

That's what I figured, sold one right after they came out for a nice profit sat on the other for too long

Thanks guys

KC 1x - 5x

I was very involved in disc golf in Florida in the early 90's. Kenny and Nick Sartori ( Flying Eye ) were acquaintances of mine. Was able to collect these before I stopped playing. The 1x and 2x were signed back then. I caught up with Kenny a few years ago and had him sign the rest. You can see the difference in signature over the 20 years. Unfortunately, some of them do have some road rash as my young son found some of the stash and took them outside. He even left the 5x outside for a few weeks. That's why the top is faded as compared to the bottom.

1x Roc- Orange with silver stamp. 180g. Never Thrown

2x Whippet- White with silver stamp. 173g. Two small scrapes on rim

3x Aviar- Orange with silver stamp. 175g. Some minor scrapes on edge

4x Roc- Flying Eye- Yellow with blue stamp. 179g. One long scrape on rim

4x Cobra- White with multicolor "prism" stamp. 174g. Never thrown

5x Cobra- Flying Eye- Red with white band and and "prism" V. 180g. Has quite a bit of road rash.

Link to the pics

http://s880.photobucket.com/user/SuperDaveAPK/library/Golf%20Discs

These are going to be very very hard to price.

Partially because few people on here know what they might go far (not me), and even more so because discs like this come up for sale so rarely, there isn't a status quo market price.

I was very involved in disc golf in Florida in the early 90's. Kenny and Nick Sartori ( Flying Eye ) were acquaintances of mine. Was able to collect these before I stopped playing. The 1x and 2x were signed back then. I caught up with Kenny a few years ago and had him sign the rest. You can see the difference in signature over the 20 years. Unfortunately, some of them do have some road rash as my young son found some of the stash and took them outside. He even left the 5x outside for a few weeks. That's why the top is faded as compared to the bottom.

1x Roc- Orange with silver stamp. 180g. Never Thrown

2x Whippet- White with silver stamp. 173g. Two small scrapes on rim

3x Aviar- Orange with silver stamp. 175g. Some minor scrapes on edge

4x Roc- Flying Eye- Yellow with blue stamp. 179g. One long scrape on rim

4x Cobra- White with multicolor "prism" stamp. 174g. Never thrown

5x Cobra- Flying Eye- Red with white band and and "prism" V. 180g. Has quite a bit of road rash.

Link to the pics

http://s880.photobucket.com/user/SuperDaveAPK/library/Golf%20Discs

Wowwwww..

Wish I could help you price them, but it's really hard to say. I know you would make a buttload on the disc golf collectors exchange (facebook group) if you just took offers. Best part is if you don't like the offers you can keep them~

While I can't help you on the pricing on these especially with the conditions/rarity/autographs... I can tell you that the 1x roc is actually an xd. While the old classic rocs are not all that different from the xd, the roc didn't come out till 1994 I believe. The classic roc and xd were not all that different then and could easily be confused.

1988 innova Phoenix. 182 easy 8/10. Small ink and it glows in the dark! Not sure what the market is on these old school discs. Sweet stamp of your an Austin disc golfer

photostream

...Bright purple swirly 2011 Vibram Open X-Firm Ridge w/ rainbow stamp. Any updates on value?

Last edited:
5x Juliana Korver Valkyrie ?

175G 5x Juliana Korver Valkyrie, close to new, no ink, maybe 2 test throws on it.

How much do these go for ?

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 42
Usually not much, but that one is extremely pretty and unique so I would auction it if ur looking to get rid of it. Never know...could go for $15, could go for $35.

175G 5x Juliana Korver Valkyrie, close to new, no ink, maybe 2 test throws on it.

How much do these go for ?

I think you're confusing this with the original Roc. It was very similar to an XD. I've owned both in the past. The 1x is definitely a max weight San Marino Roc. I also have another max weight in orange from the 1991 FL Disc Golf Championships.

First Disc Posted

So I was wondering what this might be worth.

I tried to get some angled pictures so you can see the writing that used to be on this disc. I will describe it and maybe you can tell more than with just the pictures.

Innova in stamped in the block style on the top left of flight plate.
Champion Teebird is stamped low and centered on the flight plate.
Fairway Driver stamp below that.
No Flight numbers are visable.
Ken Climo Signature.
11x Disc Golf World Champion.

Some nicks around the rim, nothing that cannot be smoothed out, and it flies like a champ! Dead straight if you say so, will die anhyzer if you say so.

Disc is pictured and hopefully it can be clearly seen.

v8g5n5.jpg
[/IMG]

Any idea on a champ 2x pre number Barry Schultz Leopard 175g 8/10 or a champ 12x pre number eagle feels on the lighter side of 160 8/10

CE Teebird

Can anyone tell me what this disc is worth and maybe what run it is?

Attachments

• ce teebird 2.jpg
    ce teebird 2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 69
  • ce teebird.jpg
    ce teebird.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.