• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems like 8x Rocs dropped a lot. A few years ago I would have said $100 easily, but someone on the MP has been trying to sell a similar one for like $90 for weeks.

Yeah it seems like 8x Rocs dropped a lot. A few years ago I would have said $100 easily, but someone on the MP has been trying to sell a similar one for like $90 for weeks.

I think the demand has dried up on them a lot because they just became too expensive to keep throwing. These days, I would expect a new one of these to go for 135 and drop by about 20 per point on the sleepy scale. As crazy as it is, 10x rocs are going for similar prices, about 110 new and dropping 15 ish per sleepy rating.

I think that there just aren't that many people left throwing the golden oldies of the roc mold (8x proto, 9x, 10x) and therefore there isn't the demand to keep prices as high as they were 2-4 years ago. I expect new condition pieces to slowly appreciate though, as they become rarer and people continue to get into collecting rocs.

Any thoughts on this one? Had it awhile, but know little about it.

Probably 7/10, heavy rim ink (about a third of the inner rim blacked out).

To me, it doesn't look like other 4x JK Pro pics I've seen on here, so I am wondering maybe what it could be worth, but also what the story is on this one. It has kind of a waxy feel to it. Admitting a bit of ignorance on this one. Thanks

Anybody have thoughts on this? 150g

Thanks

Hey just wondering if you guys could tell me how rate one of these proto star cheetas are and about how much they go for the condition of it is 10/10

Also it says cheetah in big letters across the proto star

Not rare, not great plastic, no demand.
The right buyer might get you $20, but not from anyone who knows the market.
Sorry.

New PFN 12x Firebird

What would you guys say this preflight 12x Rancho Firebird is worth? Brand new, 166g, minimal storage wear, gummyish and slightly swirly. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 26
Price check ... first run boss, 10/10, 173g. first custom stamps run (late Aug '08).

10366151_10202631022189881_4773918393407318710_n.jpg

Need value of disc

checking the value on this disc. 6/10. 174g. Innova KC Pro Firebird 9x.

Attachments

• IMAG0309.jpg
    IMAG0309.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 42
I have a Blur 6/10 DX PFN Firebird is it worth more than the $4 I bought it for?

Champion beast, 165g, 7/10, 1x Barry, pearly

Attachments

• Photo May 21, 10 59 07 PM.jpg
    Photo May 21, 10 59 07 PM.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 26
2012 champ roc3s gain any value?? I can't find any for sale, are people hoarding them?

If you're talking about the original PM Roc3's, then yes they have appreciated in value somewhat. They didn't make that many to begin with, so they are getting harder and harder to find.
There is a new Factory Second on ebay right now and he's asking over $100.

just looked that up and that piece looks rare, it just says champ roc , not roc3. the stock stamp ones seem to be around msrp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.