• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Value on these please
Cryztal flx zone (ink, stamp wear)
Circle stamp 150 class Cobra (ink, stamp wear, dings)
Barstamp Archangel (stamp wear, dings, some discoloring)
PDGA stamped Pro Shark (ink, stamp wear, dings)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409437539.366128.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409437549.931047.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409437557.961130.jpg

CFR KCP Ontario Roc, 7/10. Anyone tell me how old this is or what it's worth? Doesn't seem to have the dome people complain about Ontarios for.

image_zps159d0155.jpg

does it have ink on it?

Is there anything special about a David Feldberg 2008 Champion Boss?

correct me if I am wrong but I believe these are still being produced. whatever you would pay locally or on an online store is what they are worth. 16 dollars i'd figure.

How much is a new star foxbat with the protostar christmas stamp worth? Looks like gstar plastic

hey guys; i've got a couple. i've been looking through a lot of the old entries to get an idea, but a lot of those ebay listings are no longer visible. thanks for any input you have!

Echostar SDS destroyer w/patent numbers, 5/10 and inked up like crazy both back and front. 174g

IMAG0069_zpse5id1axv.jpg

11x teebird, CA mold, 7/10, 168g, no ink - stamp is not dropped out; this was a bad angle. the stamp is good.

IMAG0068_zps8uov8giy.jpg

11x Eagle-L, 9/10, 170g, no ink. Has light marbling and slight transitional rim when held up to the light.

IMAG0067_zps1jc5vaaq.jpg

hey guys; i've got a couple. i've been looking through a lot of the old entries to get an idea, but a lot of those ebay listings are no longer visible. thanks for any input you have!

Echostar SDS destroyer w/patent numbers, 5/10 and inked up like crazy both back and front. 174g

IMAG0069_zpse5id1axv.jpg

11x teebird, CA mold, 7/10, 168g, no ink - stamp is not dropped out; this was a bad angle. the stamp is good.

IMAG0068_zps8uov8giy.jpg

11x Eagle-L, 9/10, 170g, no ink. Has light marbling and slight transitional rim when held up to the light.

IMAG0067_zps1jc5vaaq.jpg

You should be able to get 30 for the eagle l no problem. I have to many now or I would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts