• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does a Candy Pro Leopard go for? 174 g, no ink.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 42
Also found these two in an old bag.
Value?

Leopard is worth nada but the roc will depend a lot on rancho, ontario, or san marino tooling and what weight and condition. I'm going to estimate 6/10 so around 12-15 for sanny or ontario tooling and 15-18 for rancho tooling. Move that price up 3-5 for every notch on the sleepy scale

Couple of CE ProLine Leopards, 165 and 167. Small ink on inside rim, otherwise 8/10 minimum.
Thx in advance!

Why do you call them CE ProLine? ProLine is it's own plastic.

This. Those are proline discs. Not CE. I've never seen a proline Leo that didn't feel like another proline Leo. That's not to say that proline from mold to mold is the same. Because it isn't, but all Leos (that I've seen) have been the same.

I've had about 10 different Pro Line Leos/Beasts. This is fingerprint, milky CE plastic, never had any like em. Have another X out CE QMS, and its the exact same stuff.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but like whitefedora said, every ProLine Leopard I've had in my hands has been the same. And like I said it's GREAT plastic. Just don't know about the CE part.

I'm about to drop these into the bag, but was curious... Both "pin riv"

picture.php

I'm not saying it's impossible, but like whitefedora said, every ProLine Leopard I've had in my hands has been the same. And like I said it's GREAT plastic. Just don't know about the CE part.

IMO, The special blend of "CE-ish" Pro-Line is better than most of the CE I've had. You gotta see and hold it in person though because the Pro-Line blends range from a chalky to candy. I love the later-runs of the 10x KC Pro and early blends of 11x KC Pro. My 9x kc pros and early 10x kc pros are just not the same.

Epic weekend that even the monsoon rains couldn't ruin

Came across these at MVP HQ after the awesome MVP TeamFam Reunion...
234200_g.jpg

Top Left ~ 1st Run Ion wgt? 10/10 with "the original" promo 1st Run Ion on top (was cut in half for advertising and promotion of the brand)

Top Right ~ First ever 3D printed distance driver prototype by Brad and Chad wgt? 10/10

Bottom Left ~ Original and one of first casted molds of the Ion that was submitted to PDGA before the overmolds were introduced. wgt? 10/10

Bottom Right ~ Last but not least, the "Frankendisc"
Proto-tester Star Teebird transformed with a gyro overmold rim. Wgt 165g 10/10

They also had 2 or three of their die cast molds on the same table but I wasn't allowed to take pics of those. Trade secrets :)

If only you all could've stepped foot into MVP HQ! Much larger than Discraft HQ. Disc's stacked to the ceiling and so much cool stuff I can't even mention here! Maybe they'll let us run around in there again for the next TeamFam Reunion :)

Whats the going rate on mid 90s Aviars, 10/10 (with interesting CFR stamp)?
(Not in my possession, possible trade but want to make sure I'm being fair)

Whats the going rate on mid 90s Aviars, 10/10 (with interesting CFR stamp)?
(Not in my possession, possible trade but want to make sure I'm being fair)

15-20$ in my local area.. More if a swirl beauty. Lots and lots in old guy boxes around here.

How much would a 7/10 11X Teebird Ca tooled go for? Slightly domey. How much more would it be worth if it was Cal tooled?

20-25 for the CA, depending on your definition of 7/10. A few bucks more for the CAL. I've found that people talk up the CAL's but aren't really willing to pay much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts