• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited edition Crystal Z Buzzz

LSDISCS open tourney stamp.

What is this disc worth?

Attachments

• 20150916_223344.jpg
    20150916_223344.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20150916_223259.jpg
    20150916_223259.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 11
I got this Firebird from someone in trade and it is pretty flat and OS. It is a super meathook for me...the most overstable thing I have thrown. Does this qualify as FAF and is it worth anything?

Attachments

• Firebird_Top.jpg
    Firebird_Top.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Firebird_Profile.jpg
    Firebird_Profile.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 57
Limited edition Crystal Z Buzzz

LSDISCS open tourney stamp.

What is this disc worth?

The Crystal Buzzzes are a bit hard to find but this one looks seasoned so my guess would be $15 (maybe more to the right person). If you have a fresh one, you might get $30 or more for it.

I got this Firebird from someone in trade and it is pretty flat and OS. It is a super meathook for me...the most overstable thing I have thrown. Does this qualify as FAF and is it worth anything?

Unless you have someone that really likes the flat 'birds, no more than stock prices. It looks used so I'd say $15 tops...

Hope this helps, guys!

A brand new purple pearly 12X went for over $80 a month or so ago. The pearly champion is old stock and is insanely durable. They are very OS as well.

Its a silver halo stamp held at an angle.
How much would that make a difference in the price?

I'm still trying to learn a lot about discs and their value. Any help is very much appreciated.

To some collectors the stamp matters, rainbow would proabably fetch for more, not a ton more but a few bucks.

That is def FAF, and it's worth more then stock for sure, even used. I'd bet you could get at least 40 for it

That is def FAF, and it's worth more then stock for sure, even used. I'd bet you could get at least 40 for it

Thanks for the info! I have heard a lot about them and when I got it I threw it a few times and quickly found out that people weren't joking about how OS the FAF is. I don't have the arm to use anything that OS so wanted to find out what to expect when I tried to find it a good home ;).

Any idea on a pre Avery Star Destroyer is worth? Condition is roughly 6.5/10 due to ink and some road rash/dings in the edges.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442766041.980328.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442766051.445217.jpg

You are straight trippin i can still buy these at pro shops for 17 brand new?

Pearly FAF's? That's awesome for you. You must know some stores that don't move jack for inventory and nobody knows what to look for. That is an old run and a lot if people love them

Champ eagle whiped stamp.
Ghost stamp says 12x KC
no flights numbers so I'm guessing it's PFN.

I'd rate it 7.5/10 sleepy.
Are pfn eagles worth anything?

Attachments

• 20150921_104519.jpg
    20150921_104519.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20150921_104500.jpg
    20150921_104500.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 16
Its a max wt marbley S/DS and therefore likely still flies stable despite its condition.
I bet you'd get around 25-35, maybe more if a bidding war ensues.
If it was new and unthrown you could fetch 80+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.