• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an 11x Eagle L, stamp is almost completely gone and there is some ink. Just wondering how much it is worth.

Attachments

• IMG_3112.jpg
    IMG_3112.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3115.jpg
    IMG_3115.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
I have an old Ion, I'm not sure what run though...maybe end of 3rd run, judging by the site? I'm pretty sure when I got it, this was the only MVP disc being distributed. I may be full of it though. I have a guy interested in it, but no idea if it's worth anything?

Attachments

• ion bottom.jpg
    ion bottom.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 32
New Star Valk with metal flakes around entire disc and white chalky areas.

picture.php
i believe those are going for retail price.

Disagree. I think you can get more than that on facebook

HeavyCritters just sold one for 17, and that was after it being listed for about a week, and bumping the **** out of it.

The L's don't bring as much, and with stamp wear and ink (especially heavy ink like on that one), 14-17 is right about where they are right now. You could definitely get lucky and get a couple bucks more.

HeavyCritters just sold one for 17, and that was after it being listed for about a week, and bumping the **** out of it.

The L's don't bring as much, and with stamp wear and ink (especially heavy ink like on that one), 14-17 is right about where they are right now. You could definitely get lucky and get a couple bucks more.

Oops didn't even see it was an L mold, good call!

A friend of mine has a Black, Z-Predator that has a sick bottom stamp. Any ideas if that is worth anything? Pretty sure he said it was around 175g.

I'm looking to purchase a DD Renegade and had a gentleman with an 8/10 1st run that doesn't know what it's worth and would like an offer. The only one I can find is on ebay and they want $35.00. Any ideas what this disc is worth? Help!

I'm looking to purchase a DD Renegade and had a gentleman with an 8/10 1st run that doesn't know what it's worth and would like an offer. The only one I can find is on ebay and they want $35.00. Any ideas what this disc is worth? Help!

I wouldn't pay more than $20.

So, these worth anything yet? Traded with a guy at the course today. Nice and streaky in the sun. I got it to throw it and see why PM likes these more than FB. I do like the feel better than a FB, but can't throw either of them worth a damn. I prefer the FL to both of them and it likes my noodle arm better.

Last edited:
So, these worth anything yet? Traded with a guy at the course today. Nice and streaky in the sun. I got it to throw it and see why PM likes these more than FB. I do like the feel better than a FB, but can't throw either of them worth a damn. I prefer the FL to both of them and it likes my noodle arm better.

At least in Finland those go for 20-25€ if they are mint, 8/10's for 14-16€.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts