• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 "Steady Ed" glowfly's one is a 7.5/10 the other is 8.5/10. Both are 174. I'm going to be looking to sell soon. And I'm just curious what I should be asking for them. The last one I saw on eBay sold 3 years ago.
My phone is taking forever to upload images so if you pm me I can text or email photos.

Last edited:
DTtjgc9l.jpg

172 g. ink on rim. easy 8 out of 10.

Got a shimmer roc3 and teebird at a Tourney yesterday, with Am World Doubles stamp. Not thrown 10/10 No Ink. What are these going for?

Also have an Lucid Defender 10/10.

Last edited:
Does anybody know what this disc is worth? It's a discraft phantom +. My dad has it and a lady offered him $30 for it, but I think she was lowballing him.

Attachments

• 20160515_145027.jpg
    20160515_145027.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 75
Does anybody know what this disc is worth? It's a discraft phantom +. My dad has it and a lady offered him $30 for it, but I think she was lowballing him.

Is it used or new? And are those dog bite marks on the left side?

If is is used I would have taken the $30, a quick look on ebay and new ones are listed at $60(not sure if they will see though.)

Any idea on what these could go for-

ABC First Run Mission, First Run Flying Squirrel, Prototype/tester/pre-production Mission, Prototype/tester/pre-production Flying Squirrel. The first runs are new, I am not sure if the protos have been thrown(they at least have some storage wear.)

picture.php

Curious what the price of an 11x blue teebird decent condition 7.5, weight of 168, no ink would be. pictures attached
Eh. Maybe ~$20-30ish in that condition and weight if non-CAL mold.

CAL mold would probably up it by 10 bucks.

What is a 177g KC Pro Roc with patent #'s worth? Super flat top.
fec898262acfc586d9da420c88852d13.jpg

2f2b66d45ecc343beefdae28eb0bcf59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this at a recent tournament and the TD told me that Innova sent him a bunch of discs that they had stored on some back shelf. They sent him a stack of glow cobras as well that looked like they were molded a decade ago. I was thinking this was a older rancho roc mold as it has the patent numbers.

My dad found some discs at a garage sale, seems like they were from around 2001/2002.

Discraft Z XS - Feels almost tacky.
0pKW1h5l.jpg

Also, a Ching Sniper y2k and a DGA Blowfly 1996 Patient Applied For. Is there a market for any of them?

My dad found some discs at a garage sale, seems like they were from around 2001/2002.

Discraft Z XS - Feels almost tacky.
0pKW1h5l.jpg
I don't think there is really much of a market for old Discraft stuff but that is a sweet disc. Those early Z XS's are amazing.

I don't think there is really much of a market for old Discraft stuff but that is a sweet disc. Those early Z XS's are amazing.

Cool. I am definitely going to try them out. I think they could work well for me. Plus I have 2 basically the same weight 171/172 so I wouldn't have to worry as much about not having a replacement it should I like it.

I have 2 TeeBirds. I was told on the course last weekend the tyedye one was pretty valuable. Can you help me determine what these are both worth? They both have been thrown but not very much, just stored for years. I know they have a huge following, but I always seem to have one in the bag I prefer to throw. These are the newest 2 discs in my collection - ha. The clearish one has no ink on it and the tyedye has 172 T written on the back. Thanks y'all in advance
20160524_190357.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160524_190335.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.