• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

If it's from 2015 (like I saw on FB), then it's about stock prices.

Whats the going rate for a 10/10 180g 2013 BSF glow R3? Green/rainbow foil stamp?
Well, you can still get Glow Roc3's from the Innovastore for 20$, you might be able to get 20-30$ if anybody really wants that stamp and color combo.

First run Pro Aviar, what's it worth?
Not much... To my Knowledge those were the first and only run off pro aviars and they were released in '05. People didn't really like them.
So you might be able to pull 15$ if somebody freaks out about the first run stamp.

What are these worth?

Found these at the local Play it again sports, just wondering how much these would be worth?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 112
Weight, condition and ink would help, thanks.
They both appear to have been throwers. There's no ink on the Cobra, but there is on the banshee. The Cobra is somewhere in the upper 170s and the banshee is in the lower 170s possibly upper 160s. I would need to weigh them to be exactly sure.

They both appear to have been throwers. There's no ink on the Cobra, but there is on the banshee. The Cobra is somewhere in the upper 170s and the banshee is in the lower 170s possibly upper 160s. I would need to weigh them to be exactly sure.

In thrower shape neither of those is worth much. Maybe $10-15 each if they can be cleaned up, but even that is a big maybe.

Champion Classic Roc

Got this recently in a trade. Looks hardly thrown, just storage box wear, no ink, rim nicks or gouges. He had never thrown it, he got it in a trade a few years ago. Weight is 175gr

I threw it in a field a few times, champion plastic is just not my thing.

Attachments

• roc 1.jpg
    roc 1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 78
  • roc 3.jpg
    roc 3.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.