• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering what these new or close to new with no ink and close to max weight are going for these days?

Attachments

• 23_1218162037.jpg
    23_1218162037.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 27_1218162216.jpg
    27_1218162216.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21
I've seen the Battle Rocs going for like $115ish and the Kenny Glo's for just a bit less.

yeah battles just aren't thrown so the bagged ones is all you see and go from 100-120...

Kennys are kinda low since lots of people are looking for the flag dyed ones that def is the hotter disc. around 150 regulars new are 90-100

Someone told me that the zipper tops were worth more or something. I have a 5x jk Valkyrie. It is max weight. What you guys think it might be worth.

Have this Omega its a No Run 8/10 Double Ring San Marino Mold 8/10 no ink. Not sure of a value thinking maybe $15-$20?

Any info is great! Thanks in Advance!

Disc Stamp: 2000 Mr. Jims Carrollton Open
On the back it has Innova tooling, but I believe it's a millennium EXP
Weight: 175

Attachments

• WP_20130619_003.jpg
    WP_20130619_003.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_20130619_004.jpg
    WP_20130619_004.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
oZF4GIzl.jpg

I do not believe that the 86 mold pictured is a softie.
The only yellows that I ever saw were hard, much like the white 86's with the traditional whamo ring stamps.

By the way Mr Anderson....I do find your pricing info very useful.
Many thanks!

I do not believe that the 86 mold pictured is a softie.
The only yellows that I ever saw were hard, much like the white 86's with the traditional whamo ring stamps.

By the way Mr Anderson....I do find your pricing info very useful.
Many thanks!

Thanks for the info, I did not know about the color specifics.

Just for clarification. Are all softies stamped "Softies"? If not stamped Softie then can you assume they are hard plastic?

Someone told me that the zipper tops were worth more or something. I have a 5x jk Valkyrie. It is max weight. What you guys think it might be worth.

When most people talk about Zipper Tops they are usually referring to a Champion Rhyno. Sometimes other discs have them but I do not know if it makes them more valuable. The zipper top is a sign that it was really early in a run of discs coming from a newly machined mold. Hard to say how many different molds Innova might have for different discs.

emhydoOl.jpg

The thing that burns you on this one is that it is stamped 5X. It's probably flat and what most people would consider a 4X if there was no stamp on it. I've got one like that; it's worth more to me as a thrower since I know I won't get much of anything for it.

What are 10/10 175 Asia Open Stamped C-PDs going for these days? Someone told me they actually have some value.

those bumps are typical with early run ce plastic. you could get 50ish for that valk

Hammer - i think the c-pd's that are flat, firm and not plus molds all have more value

Picture is HUGE = link and no pics.

10/10 Unthrown First run 11x Eagle-X. Possibly the best molded Eagle I've held... Plastic is fingerprinty and tacky like 10x KC Pro on the bottom of the flight plate. If you fondle it long enough, fingers become kind of sticky like from 9x & 10x KCP plastic. SICK disc...

http://i.imgur.com/cUFhQOn.jpg

Picture is HUGE = link and no pics.

10/10 Unthrown First run 11x Eagle-X. Possibly the best molded Eagle I've held... Plastic is fingerprinty and tacky like 10x KC Pro on the bottom of the flight plate. If you fondle it long enough, fingers become kind of sticky like from 9x & 10x KCP plastic. SICK disc...

http://i.imgur.com/cUFhQOn.jpg

How do you know it is a first run 11x?

those bumps are typical with early run ce plastic. you could get 50ish for that valk

Hammer - i think the c-pd's that are flat, firm and not plus molds all have more value

That is definitely what I have. Are they selling for more than $25?

How do you know it is a first run 11x?

Locally, the consensus seems to be that if the disc is a zipper-top/ vinyl-top, it was from the first run due to the degradation of the miniscule concentric circles from the top of the mold, that give off a "scratchy" sound when you run your nails over it. Like the zipper-top Rhynos(I believe it's Rhynos, at least.)

Don't know how to explain it better than that unfortunately... It's a sound akin to when you run nails over those pictures that change depending on the angle of view, if you know what I mean.

It could me misinformation, but it seems to be exclusive to the older 11x discs... And the majority I've handled in the area don't have this attribute. So it seems to be a minority, specific to old(er) runs.

Someone prove me wrong if I'm not right! Would love to know the validity of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts