• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't see the photo but I'm gonna say less than $10

Vintage Discraft Comet (Saturn stamp) from pre-2000. I've had it since I was 16, played with it a dozen or so times then, shelved it for close to 8 years, and then found it again recently. I'd rate it a 6 or 7 out of 10.

http://i.imgur.com/GySN7Oh.jpg?1

I just picked up 3 of these at $25 a piece in 8/10 condition

I just picked up 3 of these at $25 a piece in 8/10 condition

On the 3 that you just got, are any of them a really chalky type of plastic? Even when I wash mine in warm water, in 10 minutes time it's right back to a powdery finish feel. never had any other plastic like it.

On the 3 that you just got, are any of them a really chalky type of plastic? Even when I wash mine in warm water, in 10 minutes time it's right back to a powdery finish feel. never had any other plastic like it.

2 are. I think it is just the plastic breaking down slowly and leaving a chalky residue. Kinda like how the old super rocs peel after a while.

2 are. I think it is just the plastic breaking down slowly and leaving a chalky residue. Kinda like how the old super rocs peel after a while.
They were like that new. We called it "Cyclone dust" since Cyclones were the first discs out in that plastic and the first discs we noticed it on.

They can be, can you post a picture? The DX Gazelle's stamp has gone through many transformations. I believe the "field dressed" Gazelle is one of the more sought after.

I'd probably call that magnet somewhere between a 6 and a 7, but I am pretty conservative with my ratings. I would call shenanigans on anyone who called it better than a 7 though.

Thanks for the ratings on the Magnets. That is about what I was guessing but wanted to check with the more experienced buyers/sellers. Any idea on the value of them?

Tie Dyed 11x Champion Eagle-L worth anything? Maybe 7/10, 174g, faded ink.

QYfULRzl.jpg

i have seen various numbers.. curious what are max weight no flight numbers 12x KC Pro Rocs bringing in these days? anyone sold some recently?

So a buddy came up to me at softball tonight and handed me this disc. Late B-Day present. I've never seen the "turning driver" before. Older looking Vollrath Park stamp in a metallic blue.

175g...a solid 8/10.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 34
^ Around $50 or so on the ProLine Leopard. Probably more to someone that lives in Sheboygan and likes old Leopards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts