• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price check 10/10 CE eagle L mold 175G

DdPpCoNl.jpg

What would a Yellow Factory Second 11x Champ Firebird be worth? Stamp is wiped, condition.. 7/10 no ink.

I kinda want to buy myself a pair of ring of rocs. One of the USDGC and a Ching one. They wouldn't have to be 10/10 but minimal ink. What would I expect to pay?

wondering what a collection of Innova circle stamp discs (minus both birdies, Hands Aviar, Wedge Hammer, Coupe, Ace) would catch if sold all together, all are 7/10 or better most of the harder to find ones are brand new or 9/10.

wondering what a collection of Innova circle stamp discs (minus both birdies, Hands Aviar, Wedge Hammer, Coupe, Ace) would catch if sold all together, all are 7/10 or better most of the harder to find ones are brand new or 9/10.

Same question, only with both birdies, a Wedge Hammer, Coupe, and an Ace, minus a Hammer Head, all 9.5/10 or better.

I kinda want to buy myself a pair of ring of rocs. One of the USDGC and a Ching one. They wouldn't have to be 10/10 but minimal ink. What would I expect to pay?

Do not have anything for the Ching Ring of Roc (Was it a ching stamp?) But used DX rocs usually do not go much above $20.
ImeJDlwl.jpg

Same question, only with both birdies, a Wedge Hammer, Coupe, and an Ace, minus a Hammer Head, all 9.5/10 or better.

I would be happy to show you guys the info I have but it would be easier for me if you put together the ones you would like to see. Thanks

Are they ontario and flat? I'm guessing yes, but just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.