• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
McPro_zps169b1bbc.png

10/10 175g Pre-Release McPro Aviar, Silver autograph. If I remember correctly there were about 100 with this color sharpie and about 200 total black pre-releases. I sold a few of these for around $60 a while back but have had trouble selling my last one recently. What is the current market value for this bad boy?

prices have cooled because they put out a few more versions of Mcpros so everyone is only interested in the latest versions. i'm sure you would get 50-60 for it. but again the frenzy is over might have to find the right buyer.

prices have cooled because they put out a few more versions of Mcpros so everyone is only interested in the latest versions. i'm sure you would get 50-60 for it. but again the frenzy is over might have to find the right buyer.

Yeah, kinda what I figured. I've had it listed at $45 shipped for at least a week with no bites :\. Thanks for the info

I think this may be a ce classic roc from 2002. Anyone want to verify and offer a price?? It's 7/10 with a few nicks and ink on the back. It doesnt have any factory ink

7B76625B-1D97-4F81-9CF0-2996924B9F6E-3168-000003E15D9F01BB_zps00c26765.jpg

I found this today at the local PIAS. I have seen them in old threads in the marketplace for $40-50, but nothing recently. Are they still considered rare and/or collectible?

173gm Ching Y2K Tank probably 8/10, maybe 7.5. Just a couple scuffs. Very soft and gummy. I'll probably throw it, at least enough to compare it to my normal Rhyno.

Attachments

• 20131106_133117_resize.jpg
    20131106_133117_resize.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 30
I found this today at the local PIAS. I have seen them in old threads in the marketplace for $40-50, but nothing recently. Are they still considered rare and/or collectible?

173gm Ching Y2K Tank probably 8/10, maybe 7.5. Just a couple scuffs. Very soft and gummy. I'll probably throw it, at least enough to compare it to my normal Rhyno.

The actual value of these blows me away sometimes. I've seen them sell on here and facebook for $40+, but they sell on ebay for $25-$35 all day.... And yes, I am referring to the Ching model. I would say your best bet is just to throw it because it will make the chains reach out and grab your discs!

The actual value of these blows me away sometimes. I've seen them sell on here and facebook for $40+, but they sell on ebay for $25-$35 all day.... And yes, I am referring to the Ching model. I would say your best bet is just to throw it because it will make the chains reach out and grab your discs!

Thanks! I am not one to collect wall-hangers or try to make a ton of money off rare discs....

On the other hand, I am not one to throw difficult-to-replace discs. I'll try it out and if I fall in love, I'll throw it until I lose it. If I don't fall in love, I'll have something good for the VIP PIF thread!

kcp roc

do all of the kc pro rocs have patent number tooling? or is it just the older ones? I got one in a trade and would like to know. it has a Tennessee soybean fest stamp. there is no www.... thanks again and in advance for any info.

AqWrJ5H.png

Picked these up from the thrift shop down the road for $3 a piece, anything worth selling? All brand new 10/10

What would these go for? Don't know if I ever plan on selling but it never hurts to check. 10/10 echo star destroyer old run with pat # pop top 175. No reason to be x outs on any of them that I can see. My guess they x them out because it was old stock
391D2521-F8C9-4A5C-9771-C80B74B7E284-545-0000004BC128E4FB_zps9aac2014.jpg

Can anyone tell me how much a 176g 9.8/10 first run z meteor would go for? I doubt it's worth anything more than normal but figured I'd check before I throw it. Just a teeny bit of storage wear

Status
Not open for further replies.