• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told him to post this . I saw this disc IRL this week. It has ink on the bottom wing of rim. Disc is in pretty good shape has some small dings and wear but it feels like it still has some breaking in to go. Id say i its a 7.5 maybe closer to 8 on wear and tear and a 7.5 for ink and cosmetics it flys wonderfuly and has a very flat top. So whats it worth?
could anyone tell me what this disk is worth?? its a CE Fire Bird....
IMAG0107_zps9ce55f7b.jpg
mob1362.photobucket.com/albums/r685/UPdiskin/IMAG0107_zps9ce55f7b.jpgThanks!!

Last edited:
^^^ around $35 if it is an FL mold. around $45 if it is an FX... The weight will hurt a smidge. Nice color and stamp though...

I'd even say it is probably better shape than i said maybe a 8.5 I never rate discs. how do you tell the difference between the fl and fx?
^^^ around $35 if it is an FL mold. around $45 if it is an FX... The weight will hurt a smidge. Nice color and stamp though...

How much is this? I think it's called a bar stamp Teebird but I'm not sure. It's around a 7/10. Mainly because of one ding, one gouge on the inner rim, and ugly ink. It's still stable and stiff. And it isn't warped.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 36
Well, it's a bar-stamp Totem Teebird. The circle stamps have a much bigger bird and are more sought after.

Still a nice disc, though. $20 doesn't seem unreasonable.

I listed sum rocs in the mp I dont throw rocs so I wanna make sure there not overpriced

9/10 champion classic roc opaque red with blue 04 cfr stamp no ink 175 (feels like my ce eagle)

8.5/10 super roc green with rainbow 05 worlds stamp no ink 177

9/10 dx rancho roc no ink blue with silver 06 world doubles stamp 176

6.5/10 dx rancho roc ink on back white with red prism cfr stamp from 03

Alright, I asked about this disc a while back, but never got an answer, so I thought I'd ask again. It's a 10/10 (unthrown; no ink) 2001 World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend Pro Eagle (168g label).

IMG_1021.JPG

Anyone have any guesses what it's worth?

If it helps anyone come up with a value for this one, the plastic for this is the 10x KC Pro plastic.

I listed sum rocs in the mp I dont throw rocs so I wanna make sure there not overpriced

9/10 champion classic roc opaque red with blue 04 cfr stamp no ink 175 (feels like my ce eagle)

8.5/10 super roc green with rainbow 05 worlds stamp no ink 177

05 Worlds had 3 different stamps for the Super Roc but I do not know if one is preferred more.
xhuSOCjl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts