• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Selinske was a hero of disc golf. That signature isn't subjective. That disc was a part of his bag at some point, therefore a piece of history in my eyes. Sorry guys, I feel pretty strongly abut Tim's signature being called subjective.

All I was saying some people would pay more because of the TS and some would not. Which would make it subjective (personal or emotional) as to how much the discs monetary value is increased or decreased. Was not trying to insult anybody.

1996 DX avair and Roc

I've got two unthrown 1996 DX discs: a black avair (174) and a red roc (180g). They've got these cool stamps for John Ahart's Tour Kaching.

I've got no idea what/if they are worth anything since they would likely be just collector discs. Any guidance?

-Jon

First run Z Meteor, purple, 175-176 gram sticker. Never thrown 10/10.

picture.php

Bump for a quote. Anyone?

To the ones that know these things. I have been trying to buy a few of these Roc's that were given to Innova team members before the 2011 Memorial. I must be low balling people because I have been getting very sarcastic responses. Some help would be great. Thanks. On a side note I am looking for a used one!!!!

RocTeam2011Memorial-180_zps8f1cbe42.jpg

The stamp is/was 2002 PDGA Pro Worlds.. I think it's a CE Gazelle but not quite sure. Anyone help on that would be appreciated

a profile picture and a picture of the back would be helpful in determining what it is. I would be a bit surprised though if it was a gazelle.

To the ones that know these things. I have been trying to buy a few of these Roc's that were given to Innova team members before the 2011 Memorial. I must be low balling people because I have been getting very sarcastic responses. Some help would be great. Thanks. On a side note I am looking for a used one!!!!

RocTeam2011Memorial-180_zps8f1cbe42.jpg

200 made and I have seen them trying to be sold for hundreds of dollars. The only one I have seen sold on eBay went for $46 it was 9/10 and 180g. It is a real limited run but it is not that old and the 36 2011 Champion USDGC Rocs I have recorded do not break $50. Who knows?

Found a stash of 4 very pearly old Champ Orcs (169.9g-170.1g), unthrown, 2003 era, soft, grippy, and mostly flat.

What are these worth?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4PearlyOrcs.jpg
    4PearlyOrcs.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
a profile picture and a picture of the back would be helpful in determining what it is. I would be a bit surprised though if it was a gazelle.

I thought it might be a Gazelle because I read that were some 2002 pro worlds stamped CE Gazelles. It looks very similar to a Leopard.

Attachments

• IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts